These Sweet & Salty Candied Pecans are addictive! The perfect combination of sweet, salty and crunch which we all love! Great for salad toppings or snacking.
Have you ever enjoyed one of those fabulous restaurant salads with those yummy pecans? You can make your own with this recipe with only 4 ingredients!
Sweet & Salty Candied Pecans are easy to make and perfect to dress up dishes when entertaining. Use as toppings for your favorite dishes. They are especially good on salads.
Make several days ahead for your guests.We have kept them in an airtight container for up to one week sitting on the kitchen counter. They don’t really last any longer because we eat them so quickly.
- 1 cup pecans halved
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir in pecans.
- Continue to boil and stir frequently with a wooden spoon until liquid boils out. This should take about 7 or 8 minutes. DON'T WALK AWAY.
- Line a baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Once the liquid boils out, pour the pecans onto the foil in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in preheated oven at 300° for 10 to 20 minutes or until lightly toasted. (Oven temperatures vary so keep an eye on them)
- Cool completely before serving.
- May be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 12 Scrumptious Comfort Food Recipes To Save & Try (Merry Monday 192) - February 18, 2018
- Homemade Lemon Cheesecake - February 16, 2018
- Low Country Shrimp Boil Recipe - February 12, 2018