These Sweet & Salty Candied Pecans are addictive! The perfect combination of sweet, salty and crunch which we all love! Great for salad toppings or snacking.
Have you ever enjoyed one of those fabulous restaurant salads with those yummy pecans? You can make your own with this recipe with only 4 ingredients!
Sweet & Salty Candied Pecans are easy to make and perfect to dress up dishes when entertaining. Use as toppings for your favorite dishes or a snack during the holidays.
Also See my Strawberry Watermelon Salad recipe which is topped with these Sweet and Salty Candied Pecans.
These are an easy make ahead treat which is a time saver when preparing for entertaining. We have kept them in an airtight container for up to one week sitting on the kitchen counter. They don’t really last any longer because we eat them so quickly.
Serving these Sweet & Salty Candied Pecans as a salad topper is my favorite but the make a great gift from the kitchen too! Package them in a small jelly jar with a pretty ribbon for co-workers or friends.
More Recipes Using Pecans:
- Skillet Caramelized Apple-Pecan Breakfast Biscuits
- Pecan Snowdrop Cookies
- Pecan-Apple & Raisin Crescents
- Triple Nut Diamond Bar Cookies
- 1 cup pecans halved
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir in pecans.
- Continue to boil and stir frequently with a wooden spoon until liquid boils out. This should take about 7 or 8 minutes. DON'T WALK AWAY.
- Line a baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Once the liquid boils out, pour the pecans onto the foil in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in preheated oven at 300° for 10 to 20 minutes or until lightly toasted. (Oven temperatures vary so keep an eye on them)
- Cool completely before serving.
- May be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.