Fairy Garden Accessories are a must have to create just the right amount of fairy garden whimsy! Have you made a Fairy Garden yet?
Fairy Garden Decorations Must Have’s
- Fairy house for your little fairy to live in
- Attractive door for great curb appeal to your fair house
- Flowers to attract the butterflies and for the fairies to hide behind
- Accessories of course!
Fairy Garden Accessories
Accessories are the key ingredient to making an enchanting fairy garden. I’m sharing a few from my Pinterest Fairy Garden Ideas board.
This adorable Fairy Wheelbarrow is made with wire, a walnut and a cut twig for the wheel. It’s too cute! By Elowezil.blogspot
Make large Fairy Garden Mushrooms using Vintage Salt and Pepper Shakers. It’s just a matter of paint and imagination plus a trip to the thrift store.
Make your fairies a Fish Hook Chandelier. This chabby chic design is by The Fairy Garden.
These cute little toad stools were created by Crafts Unleashed. Would you believe they are made with door knobs! I love creativity, don’t you?
There simply must be a door in every fairy garden, don’t you think? Anathemum.blogspot created this ornate fairy door with scraps!
You would never know this fairy garden well is created by recycling a water bottle! My Pinterventures shared he tutorial for this project including her completed Fairy Garden.
Fairy Garden Containers
Kristen created this lush Fairy Garden in an old dresser drawer.
Miss Bloomers created her fairy garden in her sons old rusted wagon. It’s one of my favorite fairy garden containers so far!
This fairy house is a splendidly repurposed old boot. Pinterest.
Genuinely a stick built fairy house by Juise with a complete step by step tutorial.
Plants for the Fairy Garden
The important thing to consider is location. Plants tend to be particular about sunlight and shade.
- Try to select plants with similar requirements for light and water.
- Select the dwarf versions so they won’t grow too tall for your accessories
I started out doing some research to make my own Fairy Garden. The next thing I know, I’d created a Pinterest board and got lost in it.
See my Fairy Garden Tour which includes the plants I used to create a hidden fairy garden.
More Outdoor Living Ideas
- How To Install A Ring & Hook Game In Your Garage
- 12 Things To Know Before Visiting A Corn Maze
- Best Annual Flowers For Full Sun
- Our Deck Makeover Project
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy To Create Red Wagon Christmas Decor - November 18, 2019
- Cheap And Easy Cardboard Box Snowman Bean Bag Toss Game - November 18, 2019
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019