Fairy Garden Accessories are a must have to create just the right amount of fairy garden whimsy! Have you made a Fairy Garden yet?
MUST HAVE FAIRY GARDEN DECOR’
- Fairy house for your little fairy to live in
- Attractive door for great curb appeal to your fair house
- Flowers to attract the butterflies and for the fairies to hide behind
- Accessories of course!
Gnomes, Toadstools and whimsical Fairies create fun little Fairy Gardens. You can make a large outdoor Fairy Garden setting like the one seen here nestled along the fence. The most popular Fairy Gardens are miniature ones created in a variety of containers for fun.
Fairy Garden Accessories
Accessories are the key ingredient to making an enchanting fairy garden. I’m sharing a few here to inspire you to create your own and have fun with it!
Share your Fairy Garden photos with us on our Facebook page in the comments of this video I shared making a couple of simple little whimsical Fairy Garden settings.
This adorable Fairy Wheelbarrow is made with wire, a walnut and a cut twig for the wheel. It’s too cute! By Elowezil.blogspot
Make large Fairy Garden Mushrooms using Vintage Salt and Pepper Shakers. It’s just a matter of paint and imagination plus a trip to the thrift store.
Make your fairies a Fish Hook Chandelier. This chabby chic design is by The Fairy Garden.
These cute little toad stools were created by Crafts Unleashed. Would you believe they are made with door knobs! I love creativity, don’t you?
There simply must be a door in every fairy garden, don’t you think? Anathemum.blogspot created this ornate fairy door with scraps!
You would never know this fairy garden well is created by recycling a water bottle! My Pinterventures shared he tutorial for this project including her completed Fairy Garden.
Fairy Garden Containers
Kristen created this lush Fairy Garden in an old dresser drawer.
Miss Bloomers created her fairy garden in her sons old rusted wagon. It’s one of my favorite fairy garden containers so far!
This fairy house is a splendidly repurposed old boot. Pinterest.
Genuinely a stick built fairy house by Juise with a complete step by step tutorial.
PLANT TIPS FOR THE FAIRY GARDEN
The important thing to consider is location. Plants tend to be particular about sunlight and shade.
- Try to select plants with similar requirements for light and water.
- Select the dwarf versions so they won’t grow too tall for your accessories
- Notice how tall each type of plant will get
I started out doing some research to make my own Fairy Garden. The next thing I know, I’d created a Pinterest board and got lost in it.
See my Fairy Garden Tour which includes a list of the plants I used to create a hidden fairy garden.
Follow our Fairy Garden Ideas Board on Pinterest.
- Year-Round Indoor Salad Gardening: How to Grow Nutrient-Dense, Soil-Sprouted Greens in Less Than 10 days: Book Review - April 12, 2021
- Ultimate Easter Magic Cookie Bars Recipe - March 31, 2021
- Classic Homemade Hash Browns Easy Recipe - March 29, 2021