We always enjoy hosting a WWE Theme Party. The WWE Pun Name food evokes memories of some memorable moments in WWE history.
Planning parties is always fun and planning a WWE Theme party is no exception for me. WWE Parties occur at our home about once a year around Wrestlemania. Because the characters change in the world of WWE, we are constantly challenged to come up with new ideas and pun name foods in particular.
In addition to the once per year WrestleMania, there is also a pay per view event once per month which my husband and his brother have a standing date for. They always look forward to the food almost as much as the wrestling. One essential ingredient for a WWE theme party is pun named food. We recently had a lot of fun coming up with an entire list of ideas for WWE Party Food with Pun Names which you can find HERE.
I’m sharing a few of the dishes we enjoyed at our WrestleMania party recently. All of the pun names reflect a wrestler and or their persona or a member of the WWE community.
PUN NAME FOOD
Just say Yes to some Daniel Bry-Yams!
No need to go to a lot of fuss though, these just pop into the oven or Air Fryer. You can find them in the frozen food section of your grocery store under their assumed name of Alexia Sweet Potato fries.
Dolph Zigglers can also be called Sasha Franks and they are the perfect entrée for any WWE Party!
Formally known as Pigs-in-a-blanket, these are Crescent Roll Wrapped hot dogs.
Even the ‘Authority’ would strut their power walk for these Vince McManwiches especially when served on Hawaiian buns.
JERRY THE KING!
Jerry the King Lobster will reign supreme at any WWE theme event. We can’t forget the King!
BACON MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER
This bacon isn’t bad news at all!
Find the recipe for these Glazed Bacon Crackers here. This is one of my most requested recipes for WWE parties.
Superman Punch will make the rounds with anyone in contention.
[Tweet “Wrestlemania Party Ideas including Pun Name Food #WWEparty #Wrestlemania”]
Let’s not forget the Triple H2O for those seeking a little less action.
~~~Follow our Party Board on Pinterest~~~
No fruity pebbles, just The Rock Candy Bar we set up for sweet treats.
The Place the Patch on Cena’s Wrist game was found at Target and the kids had a fun time with this dizzy game. We created our own rules. Children were paired in teams of two. One was blind-folded and the other was in charge of directing the blind-folded child to the poster. Our boys took it to another level by sending the player as far away as possible. The goal is of course, to tape the wrist band in the correct location on the poster.
You can also find a nice selection of Stand Up Cardboard WWE figures right here from one of my favorite party supply sources! (affiliate link)
One of my specialties is creating cheats in the kitchen. Don’t judge me! You know what it is like to be busy but still want to provide good food! Here ya go! Super Duper easy recipe for Two Ingredient S’mores. If you remember Ryback from WWE, his catch phrase was “Feed me More!”
Our WWE Party Pun Name dessert is Feed Me S'mores! A tribute to Ryback and an easy dessert everyone will enjoy
- 1 Pkg. frozen chocolate chunk cookie dough (12 count)
- 1 cup colored miniature marshmallows
- Place the cookies side by side in prepared baking pan with sides touching.
- Press the cookies together to create one big cookie. There will be small gaps, which is fine. Cookies will spread while baking.
- Bake at temperature on package directions in preheated oven just until the cookie is almost completely done.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Return to oven until marshmallows have melted just a few minutes. Keep your eye on them so they don't burn!
- Cool before cutting.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 3 Reasons To Grow A Salad Bowl Garden - April 13, 2021
- Year-Round Indoor Salad Gardening: How to Grow Nutrient-Dense, Soil-Sprouted Greens in Less Than 10 days: Book Review - April 12, 2021
- Ultimate Easter Magic Cookie Bars Recipe - March 31, 2021