Homemade Alfredo is absolutely the very best! A bowl full of this Easy Chicken & Cheese Stuffed Alfredo Ravioli is always a welcome dish on our dinner table.
This is an easy recipe which my husband has been making for many years. We sometimes have chicken with it and sometimes we have shrimp with it, both are very tasty! Normally we use fettuccine but this time we had this scrumptious cheese stuffed ravioli which made this dish so much better!
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 bag frozen cheese stuffed ravioli
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- ALFREDO SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- ½ pint of half and half
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- ½ grated Parmesan/Romano Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Bring to a soft boil. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, stir often.
- The sauce will thicken.
- You can actually leave it on low during the meal if you need to.
- Cook seasoned chicken in skillet with olive oil.
- Drain on paper toweling.
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions and drain.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place into each serving dish, ravioli topped with chicken. Pour prepared Alfredo Sauce over top. Serve with your favorite bread and enjoy!
What is your favorite alfredo dish?
You may also like