Make your own Easy Homemade Three Meat Pizza just like this one with our easy recipe. Some nights you just want to enjoy a good homemade meal in the form of fun food like pizza!
Our Homemade Three Meat Pizza comes together in minutes and is ready to eat in under an hour. We used fresh mushrooms and Roma tomatoes for that extra burst of flavor. Does that mean we can we say it’s a meat and veggie pizza?
The good thing about making your own pizza at home is that you can pick the toppings you love the most and control how many are added. You can double the cheese without it costing extra too.
Every time we make homemade pizza we ask ourselves why don’t we do it more often. Take-out and delivery are good but homemade is just so much better. Don’t you agree?
Look at that melted cheesy goodness hugging those mushrooms and meat!
NO I DID NOT MAKE THE CRUST
Okay, I feel the need to defend myself. I do a lot of cooking from scratch and frankly it’s pretty good but making dough is not my cup of tea. So I picked up a Wewalka Pizza Crust from the grocery store. It’s the kind that fits onto a cookie sheet which makes a good size pizza. We loved it! How did I hear about this brand? A blogger friend told me about it and I am not getting paid to tell you but I wish I was.
Classico Sun Dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce is my pizza sauce choice for this particular three meat pizza. You can find it on Amazon right here if it isn’t available at your grocery store.
Of course we like the typical red pizza sauce too and made a second pizza using it without the tomatoes and mushrooms. We like to provide choices at our buffet kitchen, sometimes.
This Easy Homemade Three Meat Pizza is topped with;
Diced Ham. It’s prepacked diced ham fully cooked available in the meat department. Just open the package and add it to your pizza!
Chopped Bacon. Get the microwave bacon because it’s ready quick and it’s also easy clean up. We wanted this meal to be quick and easy to prepare which means I don’t want to fry bacon in the skillet or cook it in the oven either. Although it is not beneath me to cook it in the oven because I always line the pan with foil then toss it and don’t have to wash the pan.
Ground Turkey. The turkey does require frying and draining. You can use ground beef it you like.
Roma Tomatoes because they have the best flavor when cooked on a pizza. They are also a good size for cutting into small pieces for pizza topping. It’s just a matter of slicing them or chopping, whichever you prefer.
Fresh sliced Bella Mushrooms. These require rinsing in a colander and that is all so Yay!
Printable Recipe Below
- 1 (15 oz.) Jar Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1 pre-made Pizza crust
- 2 Roma Tomatoes cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb. pkg. Baby Bella Mushrooms sliced
- 1 lb. ground turkey, browned and drained
- 8 oz. pkg. pre-cooked diced ham
- 12 oz. pkg. microwave bacon, cooked and chopped
- 16 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Brown and drain the ground turkey or beef
- Cook and chop the bacon
- Roll out the pizza crust onto your baking sheet
- Top the crust with the Pasta Sauce and spread evenly around the crust but not quite to the edges.
- Top the sauce with the bacon, then the ground turkey and then the diced ham
- Top the meats with the mushrooms and cut tomatoes
- Top the pizza with the shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pop into the oven and bake about 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Follow pizza crust package directions.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy To Create Red Wagon Christmas Decor - November 18, 2019
- Cheap And Easy Cardboard Box Snowman Bean Bag Toss Game - November 18, 2019
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019