Happy March! It’s almost Spring! A Week of Spring Craft Ideas is just what the doctor ordered to kiss those winter blues goodbye!
Welcome to Merry Monday 244
Did you know that March is National Craft Month? Yep!
How crafty are you? Each of these Spring Crafts include a step by step tutorial. Make your own and put your own spin on it! Then come back and share it with us at the Merry Monday party!
5 Minute Spring Look Wreath @Northern Feeling
Faux Shiplap Using A Dremel @Snazzy Little Things
Faux Debossed Gift Tags @Suzer Space
Simple DIY Pom + Tassels Bag Charm @Made In A Day
Spring Cupcake Liner Flower Wreath @My Pinterventures
DIY Faux Succulent Planter @Domestically Creative
Painted Pine Cones Spring Decor @Intelligent Domestications
~~~Share to Pinterest~~~
What I’ve Been Up To
In a effort to be prepared and maybe even possibly plan ahead, I created this March ‘Days of’ Calendar. It’s a free printable listing National Day of this and National Day of that for March. Grab one here, download or print.
My March Monthly Meal Planis also ready to download or print. It was fun to make because we are shifting some of our weeknight meal choices in hopes of Spring coming soon!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #244!
We have some changes coming to the Merry Monday Link Party. Sadly, Shirley will be leaving the Merry Monday Party and March will be the last month she’ll be hosting. I can’t begin to thank her for being one of the longest running hosts of the party. Please join us in thanking her for support by visiting her blog often.
The second change is the party will now be a bi-monthly linkup that will be open for 2 weeks! So this party will run from March 3 – March 16. The second March Merry Monday Link Party will start on March 17th at 6pm PST.
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l YT
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[“Have a Spring recipe, craft, DIY project, home tour, or helpful tip/hack? Come share it on the #merrymonday #linkparty!””]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in March:
- Recipes – with Peanut butter, noodles, OREO, and spinach. Chicken soups, Irish recipes, sloppy Joes, tacos, waffles, air fryer recipes, low carb and keto recipes.
- Home – Spring cleaning and home refresh ideas. Budget friendly home makeovers or DIY projects
- Occasions – Spring, St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – St. Patrick’s Day & Spring crafts, decor, games, and printables.
Party is open March 3 – March 16
- 35 More Men’s Stocking Stuffer Ideas They Will Actually Enjoy - October 21, 2020
- 15 Most Popular Gifts For Women This Year - October 19, 2020
- 21 Crazy Easy Beginner Cricut Projects for You To Try - October 16, 2020