Make this easy side dish of Roasted Butternut Squash with only a few simple ingredients. Butternut Squash is naturally sweet and delicious.
Roasted Butternut Squash is the perfect side dish for fall when this winter squash is in season and more affordable. You only need a couple of common kitchen ingredients to enhance the naturally sweet flavor.
If you love butternut squash but hate cutting it up, check your produce section for bagged cubed pre-cut butternut squash! It was a happy moment for me when I found it in my grocery store!
Roasted Butternut Squash is an easy simple side dish recipe with only four ingredients. If you love a good sweet and savory, this is it!
Butternut squash has multiple health benefits including being a good source of potassium. It also has a high content of Vitamins A and C, Fiber and antioxidant.
The bright orange color allows you to add color and flavor to your table when entertaining guests! Roasted Butternut Squash is a perfect side dish for Thanksgiving.
Scroll down for our Simple Roasted Butternut Squash recipe.
Follow Us on INSTAGRAM to see What’s Cookin in our world!
More Side Dish Recipes:
- 1 (3-4 lb) Fresh Butternut Squash
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Robust Olive Oil
- Peel, Cut and Cube the Butternut Squash
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a bowl, toss the cubed butternut squash with the Olive oil.
- Place the cubes onto a foil lined baking pan.
- Salt and Pepper the squash
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning half way through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Scarecrow Candy Corn Centerpiece - August 17, 2018
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole - August 14, 2018
- Hand Held Food Made From Scratch (Merry Monday 217) - August 12, 2018