Merry Monday Link Party Thanksgiving Week!
The hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. We appreciate all the support from everyone that comes to visit and links up with us each week. Since it can get a bit crazy during Thanksgiving week, we are taking a short break to prep for our guests and Thanksgiving meals. We’ll be back on 11/27/2016 but didn’t want to leave you with hanging with nothing to read. So below ⇓⇓⇓ you’ll find helpful Thanksgiving posts from your hosts, the most popular post, and hosts picks from the Merry Monday Link Party #13o!
We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends!
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday Link Party
Helpful Thanksgiving Posts from the Hosts!
Host Feature Picks
- Kim’s Pick: DIY Spa Gift Basket via Pastels and Macarons (PIN IT)
- Dee’s Pick: Pecan Cookies with Cream Cheese Filling via Simply Stacie (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s Pick: Cranberry Orange Scones via The Lucky Pear (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s Pick: $2 Thanksgiving Pillow via One Thousand Oaks (PIN IT)
- Emily’s Pick: Oversized Maple Leaf Silhouette from Reclaimed Wood via The Kim Six Fix (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s Pick: Cute Sweater Upcycled Ornaments via Pillar Box Blue (PIN IT)
- Katie’s Pick: Sparkly French Country Christmas Tree via Domestically Speaking (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s Pick: DIY Easy Cotton Stem Napkin Rings via The Crafty Blog Stalker (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s Pick: 11 Keys for a Great Thanksgiving Day via Silver Foodie (PIN IT)
- Marie’s Pick: Baubles to Bobbins: A Valet Turned Sewing Kit via Sadie Seasongoods (PIN IT)
- Sara’s Pick: DIY Reversible Holiday Banner via Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
- Megan’s Pick: Porch Sign Post via Under A Texas Sky (PIN IT)
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy To Create Red Wagon Christmas Decor - November 18, 2019
- Cheap And Easy Cardboard Box Snowman Bean Bag Toss Game - November 18, 2019
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019