Merry Monday Thanksgiving
Merry Monday Link Party Thanksgiving Week!
The hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. We appreciate all the support from everyone that comes to visit and links up with us each week. Since it can get a bit crazy during Thanksgiving week, we are taking a short break to prep for our guests and Thanksgiving meals. We’ll be back on 11/27/2016 but didn’t want to leave you with hanging with nothing to read. So below ⇓⇓⇓ you’ll find helpful Thanksgiving posts from your hosts, the most popular post, and hosts picks from the Merry Monday Link Party #13o!
We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends!
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday Link Party
Helpful Thanksgiving Posts from the Hosts!
Erlene’s posts – 20 Ethnic & Regional Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes – ‘Must Have’ Thanksgiving Kitchen Tools – Copper Washi Tape Geometric Jars
Amanda’s posts – Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Sweet Cream Icing– Thanksgiving Printables – Rustic Fall Cinnamon Broom Wreath
Dee’s posts – 10 Super Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes – 12 Super Easy Pumpkin Recipes – Easy Meal Plan Week #1
Emily’s posts – DIY Table Scatter – A Glam-Meets-Cozy Thanksgiving Tablescape – Thanksgiving Gratitude Pumpkin
Chelc’s Posts – 15 Free Fall Printables – Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats – Picking Pumpkins with Glamour Farms
Katie’s posts – DIY Give Thanks Pumpkin Centerpiece – Fall Decorating with Pinecones – Homemade Fall Beverages
Kim’s Posts – Our Family’s Favorite Thanksgiving Dressing Recipe – Rustic Turkey Centerpiece – Corrugated Leaf Place Cards
Lindsay’s Posts – Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails – Last Minute Preparation for Houseguests – Plan a Stress-Free Christmas Holiday
Marie’s Posts – 10 Acts of Kindness to Beat Winter Blues – DIY Autumn Thankful Wreath – Low Calorie Whipped Pumpkin Pie
Megan’s Posts – Clean Your Home for the Holidays – And Enjoy It! – 44 Pumpkin Recipes & Crafts – Movie Monday: 6 Flicks for Fall
Sara’s Posts – Be The Best Fall Hostess – 20 Awesome Fall Decorating DIYS by Twelve on Main – Fall Tablescape with Farmhouse Touches
Shirley’s Posts – Thanksgiving Trivia Quiz and Free Printable – Classic Pumpkin Pie – Pecan Glazed Green Beans
Host Feature Picks
- Kim’s Pick: DIY Spa Gift Basket via Pastels and Macarons (PIN IT)
- Dee’s Pick: Pecan Cookies with Cream Cheese Filling via Simply Stacie (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s Pick: Cranberry Orange Scones via The Lucky Pear (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s Pick: $2 Thanksgiving Pillow via One Thousand Oaks (PIN IT)
- Emily’s Pick: Oversized Maple Leaf Silhouette from Reclaimed Wood via The Kim Six Fix (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s Pick: Cute Sweater Upcycled Ornaments via Pillar Box Blue (PIN IT)
- Katie’s Pick: Sparkly French Country Christmas Tree via Domestically Speaking (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s Pick: DIY Easy Cotton Stem Napkin Rings via The Crafty Blog Stalker (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s Pick: 11 Keys for a Great Thanksgiving Day via Silver Foodie (PIN IT)
- Marie’s Pick: Baubles to Bobbins: A Valet Turned Sewing Kit via Sadie Seasongoods (PIN IT)
- Sara’s Pick: DIY Reversible Holiday Banner via Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
- Megan’s Pick: Porch Sign Post via Under A Texas Sky (PIN IT)
Thanks for featuring my Sparkly French Country Christmas Tree… Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for featuring DIY Easy Cotton Stem Napkin Rings! Thanks for the party too
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Shirley! Enjoy the break this week!