Our Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin comes out of the oven tender and juicy. You won’t believe our easy secret.
This dish pairs well with our boiled cabbage.
There are so many different methods to cook meat. Let’s not forget the value of slow cooking in the oven during cooler weather.
My recipe for Apple Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is slow cooked in an oven bag for a tender, juicy and tasty meal.
I use Reynold’s Oven Bags, the large size for this recipe. Be sure to toss a couple tablespoons of flour in the bag so your meat won’t stick, works like a charm.
Line a baking pan with foil. Add the flour to the oven bag. Peel, core and cut up two large apples. I prefer Honeycrisp apples for their sweet flavor.
Make deep cuts into your pork tenderloin and place the apple slices into those cuts.
Now place the meat into the prepared oven bag and season. Then drizzle with syrup. Seal the bag according to package directions which includes some cautions. Never let the bag hang over the sides of the pan and don’t let it touch the heating elements in the oven.
Pork needs to reach an internal temperature of 160º.
We are big fans of cabbage at our house and it pairs well with most pork dishes. I cook my cabbage on the stove top while the meat is in the oven.
My secret is out of the bag! Oven Bags are a handy source for tender meat during oven cooking season!
More Cabbage Dishes
- Southern Style Cabbage Soup
- Crockpot Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Stovevtop Grilled Cabbage Steaks with Bacon
- Hawaii Style Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Make This Easy Autumn Mug As A Beginner Cricut Project - September 29, 2020
- Gluten Free Delicious Baked Apple Crisp Recipe - September 28, 2020
- 33 Halloween Movies The Whole Family Will Love To Watch - September 14, 2020