Our recipe for Crockpot Flat Iron Steak and Mushroom Gravy is one to save with only 5 ingredients and super easy prep.
Find lots more Crockpot recipes on our Crockpot page here.
Crockpot recipes are always welcome at our dinner table, especially when they are stick-to-the-ribs delicious and easy to prepare at the same time!
Some Crockpot recipes require longer than others. This one is ready to eat in just a few hours and great for Sunday dinner at our house.
I love creating recipes with the least amount of ingredients possible without sacrificing flavor. This is one of those recipes with only 5 ingredients.
I use two cans of beef gravy so the steak and mushrooms will be completely covered while cooking. My hubby loves to have enough gravy for his mashed potatoes too.
Ingredients include; one flat iron steak, 2 cans of beef gravy, salt and pepper to taste, and fresh cut up mushrooms. Once everything is added to the crockpot, cook on low for about 3 or 4 hours until meat is fork tender.
I serve my Crockpot Flat Iron Steak and Mushroom Gravy on top of a bed of Homemade Mashed Potatoes which is another recipe with only a few ingredients.
We’re cooking for two so I buy a small flat iron steak. You can easily use a larger piece of meat and the amount of gravy you need to cover it.
More Crockpot Recipes
- 3 Ingredient BBQ Chicken Wings
- Broccoli, Sausage & Macaroni Casserole
- Brown Sugar & Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf @Cincy Shopper
MUST HAVE KITCHEN TOOLS
- Gluten Free Delicious Baked Apple Crisp Recipe - September 28, 2020
- 33 Halloween Movies The Whole Family Will Love To Watch - September 14, 2020
- Scrumptious Caramel Iced Apple Cinnamon Rolls Easy Recipe - September 11, 2020