This Crockpot Broccoli and Sausage Macaroni Casserole recipe is a new favorite in our home!
How often do you learn about a product through word of mouth? After a conversation with a friend singing praises of the a sausage she found at the grocery store, I decided to create a Crockpot Casserole to try it out.
Before I tell you who enjoyed this easy Crockpot casserole, I have to tell you why. Our air conditioner unit quit working in our home. We knew it was nearing the end and were hoping it would not quit during the heat of summer. It quit during our unseasonably warm spring.
I like to prepare a meal for the men who are working in our home just to show some southern hospitality. I cooked a huge BBQ dinner for the floor crew who replaced all of our flooring several years ago.
The sausage my friend had told me about was Jack Link’s Wild Side which she came cross at Walmart. As soon as we knew which day the crew would be replacing our broken central air unit, I began planning my recipe.
This recipe has a lot going for it.
- There are only 7 ingredients.
- There is no salt added because I took advantage of the bold flavors in the Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausage.
- By adding the flavored tomatoes to compliment the meat, there is no need for any other seasonings.
- It’s a Crockpot recipe so Yay!
- Macaroni and Cheese is involved and everyone loves mac-n-cheese!
Printable Recipe Below
The day they installed our new air unit was actually a very nice spring day. So I served the crew their Broccoli & Sausage Macaroni Casserole on our deck.
I’m happy to report that the men in the crew cleaned their plates and shared rave reviews. My hubby went back for seconds and suggested we should use this recipe for pot luck dinners in the future because everyone will love it!
***Follow our Casseroles and One Dish Dinner Board on Pinterest***
Jack Link’s is a brand we have always trusted and often purchased. I’m so glad my friend told me to try their smoked sausages! We have a new favorite and I’m looking forward to adding their bold flavors into other recipes like our next Low Country Boil!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 303 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 62mg Sodium: 413mg Carbohydrates: 15g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 7g Protein: 16g
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 10 Most Popular Recipes and Home Ideas of the Decade - January 16, 2020
- Most Popular Recipes And Ideas of 2019 - January 14, 2020
- Easy White Beans And Ham Soup - January 6, 2020