It’s Day 12 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2015! Today we are sharing 12 Flavors of Christmas Breakfast Recipes.
I’m so excited to be joining Erlene of My Pinterventures as we bring you 12 Days of Christmas Ideas. Every day through December 12th, we will be sharing a different theme with lots of great ideas to make your holiday season great!
Be sure to stop by all of our 12 Days of Christmas series for more than 144 different ideas!
We will be spreading the cheer by sharing so we’d love for you to follow along on our social media!
Christmas breakfast is a big tradition in our family! It may actually be even more special for us than Christmas dinner. We all converge at my daughter’s home to spend Christmas morning with our grandchildren. My daughter always prepares quite the breakfast buffet. Does your family have a Christmas breakfast tradition?
- Hot Cocoa Pancakes @HubPages
- Best Ever Hot Chocolate French Toast @Half Baked Harvest
- Hot Chocolate Donuts with Marshmallow Frosting and Chocolate Glaze @Love From The Oven
- Egg Nog Waffles @Recipe Runner
- Christmas Morning Egg Nog Muffins @Shugary Sweets
- Egg Nog Cinnamon Bread @Handmade In The Heartland
- Candy Cane Sweet Rolls @Little Dairy on the Prairie
- Candy Cane Crunch Donuts @The Gunny Sack
- Candy Cane Biscotti @One Sweet Appetite
- Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread @The View from Great Island
- Gingerbread Granola @Your Homebased Mom
- Gingerbread Smoothie @Taste Love and Nourish
What is your favorite?
Be sure to stop by all of the 12 Days of Christmas posts for tons of ideas!
Day 1- 12 Christmas Party Games
Day 2 –12 Unique Christmas Wreaths
Day 3- 12 Best Cookie Recipes
Day 6- Festive Holiday Party Ideas
Day 7- FREE Festive Printables
Day 8 – Crafty Christmas Ornaments
Day 9 – Party Food
Day 10 – Fabulous Gift Wrapping Ideas
Day 11 – Gifts In a Jar
Day 12 – Flavors of Christmas Breakfast Recipes
Link Up your Flavors of Christmas Breakfast Recipes!
By linking up you are giving us permission to share your posts on our social media as well as use one photo with proper link back. We reserve the right to possibly share your post in a round up sometime in the future.
Please only link the current theme stated above. There is a new theme every day through December 12th
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy Classic Lasagna Recipe - September 21, 2017
- How To Cook Boiled Peanuts - September 20, 2017
- 10 Unique DIY Pumpkin Ideas & Merry Monday Link Up Party #172 - September 17, 2017