It’s Day 10 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2015! Today we are sharing 12 Fabulous Gift Wrapping Ideas
I’m so excited to be joining Erlene of My Pinterventures as we bring you 12 Days of Christmas Ideas. Every day through December 12th, we will be sharing a different theme with lots of great ideas to make your holiday season great!
Now is a great time to subscribe!
We will be spreading the cheer by sharing so we’d love for you to follow along on our social media!
Part of the fun of giving gifts is to present them in fun wrapping. Here are 12 Fabulous Gift Wrapping Ideas that are sure to wow!
- Santa’s Belt Snowflake Gift Wrap ~ Craft Passion
- DIY Holiday Gift Bags ~ Thirty Handmade Days
- Gift Wrapping Tip ~ Skona Hem
- DIY Embroidered Gift Paper ~ A Little Empty Room
- Christmas Chalkboard Packing ~ Going Home to Roost
- Inexpensive Gift Wrapping Ideas Using Yarn ~ The Shady Acre
- How to use “Furoshiki” (Using fabric squares to wrap gifts) ~ Ministry of the Environment. Government of Japan.
- Gift Wrapping Ideas ~ Adelle
- Super Simple Wrapping ~ Wild Olive
- How to Make Pom Pom Holly Gift Wrap ~ The Things She Makes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Idea ~ The Caroline Johansson
- Christmas Treat Bags ~ A Homemade Living
What is your favorite?
Be sure to stop by all of the 12 Days of Christmas posts for tons of ideas!
Day 1- 12 Christmas Party Games
Day 2 –12 Unique Christmas Wreaths
Day 3- 12 Best Cookie Recipes
Day 6- Festive Holiday Party Ideas
Day 7- FREE Festive Printables
Day 8 – Crafty Christmas Ornaments
Day 9 – Festive Party Food
Day 10 – Fabulous Gift Wrapping Ideas (you are here!)
Day 11 – Clever Gifts In a Jar
Day 12 – Flavors of Christmas Breakfast
Link Up your Gift Wrapping Ideas!
By linking up you are giving us permission to share your posts on our social media as well as use one photo with proper link back. We reserve the right to possibly share your post in a round up sometime in the future.
Please only link the current theme stated above. There is a new theme every day through December 12th