This Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe is perfectly smooth, creamy and packed with flavor with one simple easy trick.
Homemade Candy and Cookies are popular cravings throughout the holiday season. While we enjoy sharing our much desired family favorite recipes, we like to find new recipes also. This Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe was a fast hit with our family and friends when my husband whipped it up recently.
My husband is a seasoned veteran in the kitchen. He enjoys baking and whipping up sweet treats to share with family, friends and co-workers. You can find some of his recipes on our Desserts page. We recently vacationed in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee where we visited, ahem, more than one candy store. In our defense, we made the second trip to get fudge to take home to Stacy’s mom. Have you seen the price of fudge at those touristy candy shops? $16 for 1/4 lb.!!! Stacy felt compelled to learn to make Maple Walnut Fudge. I love it when he gets cooking inspiration!
Stacy’s Maple Walnut Fudge recipe is just as good as it looks!
- 1½ Cups granulated sugar
- 5 oz.evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 Cups white chocolate morsels
- 1 Cup chopped walnuts
- 2½ tsp. Maple extract
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. (8" square pan will yield thicker fudge. Use a larger pan for thinner fudge)
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
- Lightly toast the walnuts in a 350° oven for 6-8 minutes. Watch closely, don't burn.
- Set toasted walnuts aside.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4½ to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the marshmallows, morsels, nuts and maple flavoring and stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- OPTIONAL: Place on half walnut in spaced rows according to how you plan to cut the fudge, so that each piece will have a walnut on top. Press the walnut half down into the fudge to set.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut and enjoy!
There wasn’t a single morsel of this Maple Walnut Fudge remaining after only a few days! We shared with family and friends and got rave reviews from everyone. I myself thought it just melted in my mouth. My favorite part is the toasted walnuts! That’s the secret trick for the flavor pop of sweet nutty maple!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Gluten Free Delicious Baked Apple Crisp Recipe - September 28, 2020
- 33 Halloween Movies The Whole Family Will Love To Watch - September 14, 2020
- Scrumptious Caramel Iced Apple Cinnamon Rolls Easy Recipe - September 11, 2020