Black Eyed Pea Salsa is a tasty, healthier alternative for your chip and dip events!
Black Eyed Pea Salsa is a good example of farm to table real food packed with flavor and nutrients. It’s a great alternative to processed foods when you’re preparing for game day.
It’s almost a shame to have to stir all of the ingredients together when you see how pretty they are layered in a glass bowl! Bonus, no cooking involved, just dump all of the ingredients together and stir!
- 2 cans (15oz.) black eye peas, drained well
- 1 can (15 oz.) white corn
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ Cup chopped parsley
- ¼ Cup chopped red onion
- 1 can tomatoes and chopped tomatoes with chilies (I used Rotel)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Italian dressing
- Combine all ingredients, toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight for flavors to marinade.
- Serve with your favorite chips and wait for the compliments!
Doesn’t it make a pretty dish! The combination of flavors is amazing! Black Eyed Pea Salsa is the perfect dish for game day or any chips and dip type occasion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Breakfast In Minutes Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles® - February 20, 2018
- Easy Ribbon Bookmarks - February 20, 2018
- 12 Scrumptious Comfort Food Recipes To Save & Try (Merry Monday 192) - February 18, 2018