This comprehensive Spring Cleaning Checklist Free Printable covers cleaning the house itself, not your stuff in the house. We will cover furniture and household items in a separate post.
Spring brings sunshine and outdoor activities but not until the Spring cleaning chores have been done inside the house. That’s how Momma always made us do it.
After a what seems like a long winter indoors, we are always anxious to give our house a good spring cleaning. How about you?
Tips for working faster. (work smarter not harder)
- Complete all tasks on the list in one room at a time.
- Carry a large trash bag with you from room to room. Leave it sitting just outside of the room door you are working in. No more walking back and forth!
- Carry your cleaning products, supplies and equipment with you. Use a tray or bucket with a handle for cleaning products. Leave the broom, dust pan and vacuum sitting right outside of the room door.
Keep your well stocked cleaning tray with you as you work from room to room.
Cleaning Supplies & Equipment Needed for Spring Cleaning
- Cleaning cloths
- Ceiling duster with extension arm for cob webs
- Small household ladder
- Small bucket with handle for carrying cleaning solution water
- Feather duster
- Vacuum with attachments
- Mop bucket
- Coil brush for cleaning coils on refrigerator and freezer
- Tray for carrying cleaning supplies from room to room
Cleaning products (My bathroom favorites)
- Paper towels
- Trash bag(s)
Household Spring Cleaning Checklist
Be sure to print this checklist so you can check off each item as you complete those tasks. I LOVE checking accomplished tasks off a list, don’t you?
I recommend waiting until the pollen season is over before beginning your Spring cleaning. Pollen gets tracked into the house when you don’t realize it. If you are going to be vacuuming furniture, you will definitely want to wait.
This is a LOT of work, enlist assistance!
This is a LOT of work, enlist assistance! You do not have to do it all in one day! Give everyone in your home a job to do. (Good luck with that!)
My Speed Cleaning tips will be helpful while you are Spring Cleaning your home.
Thank you so much for the Tweet out!
Some folks enjoy cleaning, are you one of those people?
Subscribe to our newsletter published once a week.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Gold and Green Glass & Natural Thanksgiving Tablescape - November 21, 2017
- Ideas To Make Thanksgiving Fun For Kids & Merry Monday Link Up #181 - November 19, 2017
- Thanksgiving Pilgrim Creamer Bottle Kids Craft - November 19, 2017