A Crockpot Smothered Flat Iron Steak with only five ingredients and four hours cook time.
When you are very busy, the crockpot is such a friend!
The Crockpot makes it tender!
This recipe cooks in 2 to 4 hours in the crockpot depending on if you cook on high or low. Either way, I have found the crockpot makes the meat really tender.
Make your own gravy topping!
I decided to create my gravy with a bottle of Balsamic dressing I had in the cabinet. It was tasty and we enjoyed it.
Also see our recipe for Crockpot Flat Iron Steak and Mushroom Gravy
Crockpot Smothered Flat Iron Steak
1 Flat Iron Steak
Bottle of Balsamic Dressing
1 Large Vidalia Onion
1 pkg. fresh portabella mushrooms cut up
Seasoning to taste
- Wash your flat iron steak and place it into the crockpot,
- Add desired seasoning,
- Pour the bottle of dressing over the top of meat,
- Top with cut up onions and mushrooms,
- Cook on high for about 2 hours or low for about 4 hours. The steak should be well done after these cooking times.
What is your favorite quick and easy crockpot meal?
More from our site
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- How Garden Lites Helps Me Get My Family to Eat Vegetables - March 29, 2017
- 10 Must Have Fruity Food Recipes & Merry Monday Link Party #147 - March 26, 2017
- Menu Plan #49 Leftovers Rock - March 25, 2017