This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
Our Four Ingredient Mini Cheeseball Recipes are made with our favorite products from Kraft. Who doesn’t love a good cheeseball during the holiday season!
I created these two recipes recently when I had so many things on my to-do list including my husband’s December birthday surprise party!
Can I get a witness for December babies? They usually get little recognition. This year, we actually pulled off a nice surprise for my husband’s December birthday! Some of our favorite people in the world, our grandchildren and daughter came over. We enjoyed good food and watched a Christmas movie together. Our grandchildren thought it was an injustice that their Papa had never seen Home Alone and they wanted to right that wrong. What better birthday gift could a grandparent enjoy but spending time with their favorite people!
With the surprise party plans in place, I made a quick trip to Walmart for a few simple ingredients to make a favorite party food! Lucky for me, I quickly found lots of Kraft Cream Cheese in the Dairy department. Cheeseballs are a must have party food!
I wanted all the grandchildren to have their own personal cheese balls, no sharing required so I whipped up these super simple recipes for Four Ingredient Mini Cheeseballs using some favorite flavors. You can actually make these the day before if you want and keep them in the fridge.
Quick & Easy Recipes for Mini Cheeseballs
My first recipe is for Spinach & Parmesan Mini Cheeseballs. Imagine getting the children to eat their spinach!
Only 4 Ingredients! I told you it was easy!
- 1 pkg. Spinach Parmesan prepackaged Dip Mix. (available at Walmart near the salad dressings)
- 8 oz. pkg. Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
You could use your food processor for blending the ingredients. I find the hand mixer to be an easier clean up and I’m going for easy!
Place the mixture in the refrigerator and chill for about 20 or 30 minutes.
Remove from fridge and shape into small balls, about 2 Tbsp. each. Mine are small but large enough to get four bites each which is perfect for party guests.
Place the cheese balls back into the refrigerator to chill for about 20 minutes.
Remove from fridge, roll in the chopped cilantro. Return to the fridge until time to serve.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. spinach parmesan dip mix halved
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- Place the first three ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes, covered, until chilled.
- Remove from fridge and shape into small balls, about 2 Tbsp. each.
- Return to fridge and chill again.
- Remove from fridge and roll in finely chopped cilantro.
- Return to fridge until ready to serve.
My second easy recipe is for Four Ingredient Cheddar Onion Mini Cheese Balls
Only 4 ingredients!
- 1 ( 8oz.) pkg. Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. dry onion flavored soup mix (available at Walmart in the soup section)
- 1 cup Kraft finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Smoked Paprika
Your party table will look festive with these Four Ingredient Mini Cheese balls displayed for your guests! I found it easy to serve each cheeseball on top of a cracker. Remember that I’m going for easy!
With my free time, I’m headed over here to find more easy cheesy recipe ideas from Kraft and Walmart to make my holiday season better!
From now until February 13, 2016, you can grab these Kraft coupons for $1.00 off when you buy two 8oz Natural Shreds & Chunks and $1.00 off the purchase of two Philadelphia Cream Cheese!
Does your family enjoy cheesey recipes as much as mine? We’d love to share ideas Pop over here, find a recipe your family will enjoy and come back to tell me about it. My family might like it too!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Homemade Lemon Cheesecake - February 16, 2018
- Low Country Shrimp Boil Recipe - February 12, 2018
- 20 DIY Valentine’s Home Decor Ideas (Merry Monday #191) - February 11, 2018