Everyone loves a good Cheese ball including the cook when there are only four ingredients and a few minutes involved in preparation.
Can I get a witness for December babies? They usually get little recognition. My hubby is an early December baby.
This year, we actually pulled off a nice little surprise party for his birthday! It was an intimate little family soiree. We enjoyed good food and watched a Christmas movie together. Our grandchildren thought it was an injustice that their Papa had never seen Home Alone and they wanted to right that wrong. What better birthday gift could a grandparent enjoy but spending time with their favorite people!
Also See These Easy Recipes:
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Wings
- 3 Ingredient BBQ Meatballs
- Santa’s Candy Sleigh Party Favor
- No Bake 3 Ingredient Toasted Oat Bars
I wanted all the grandchildren to have their own personal cheese balls, no sharing required so I whipped up these super simple recipes for Four Ingredient Mini Cheese Balls using some favorite flavors.
Quick & Easy Recipes for Mini Cheeseballs
Spinach & Parmesan Mini Cheese Balls.
Only 4 Ingredients! I told you it was easy!
- 1 pkg. Spinach Parmesan prepackaged Dip Mix. (near the salad dressings)
- 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
Measure out half of the package of spinach Parmesan dip mix. Save the other half for adding flavor to homemade mashed potatoes!
Place the Cream cheese, Dip mix and Chili powder into a mixing bowl and blend well.
Place the mixture in the refrigerator and chill for about 20 or 30 minutes.
Remove from fridge and shape into small balls, about 2 Tbsp. each. We want them small enough to fit comfortably on top of a good party cracker.
Place the cheese balls back into the refrigerator to chill for about 20 minutes.
Remove from fridge, roll in the chopped cilantro. Return to the fridge until time to serve.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. spinach Parmesan dip mix halved
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- Place the first three ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes, covered, until chilled.
- Remove from fridge and shape into small balls, about 2 Tbsp. each.
- Return to fridge and chill again.
- Remove from fridge and roll in finely chopped cilantro.
- Return to fridge until ready to serve.
Four Ingredient Cheddar Onion Mini Cheese Balls
Only 4 ingredients!
- 1 ( 8oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg. dry onion flavored soup mix
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Smoked Paprika
Your party table will look festive with these Four Ingredient Mini Cheese Balls displayed for your guests! I found it easy to serve each Cheese Ball on top of a cracker.
Cheese Balls are always a popular item on a party table and tend to disappear quickly. Serving Mini Cheese Balls was a hit with our crew especially serving different flavors.
GO HERE for more party ideas!