Hi, it’s Erlene of My Pinterventures. I’m so excited to be joining Shirley of Intellignet Domestications in hosting the 12 Days of Christmas series! We will be sharing; party ideas, recipes, DIY decor and ornaments, gift wrapping and so much more for the next 12 days! Every day through December 12th, we will be sharing a different theme with lots of great ideas to make your holiday season great!
Now is a great time to Subscribe so you won’t miss a thing!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Day 1 of 12 Days of Christmas is all about Family Friendly Party Games!
You are invited to share your holiday ideas with us too! Link your Unique Christmas Wreaths with us, today through December 31. There will be a new link-up theme every day of our 12 Days of Christmas!
We will be spreading the cheer by sharing so we’d love for you to follow along on our social media!
Some of us go all out when decorating our home for the holidays while others keep it simple. Adding a holiday wreath to your home is an easy way to add just a touch of holiday cheer for the winter season. Here are 12 Unique Christmas wreaths that would look great in any home.
- Winter Holiday Woodland Wreath ~ Made In A Day
- Vintage Style Winter Wonderland Wreath ~ Flamingo Toes
- Cozy Door Decor: Wrapped Flannel Holiday Wreath ~ Sadie’s Seasongoods
- How to Make a Horse Head Chrismas Wreath ~ Woman Yes!
- Make a Paper Christmas Wreath ~ Lia Griffith
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Wreath ~ The Des Conf.
- Easy DIY Coastal Christmas Wreath and Free Printable ~ H2O Bungalow
- Pom Pom Snowman Wreath ~ A Crocheted Simplicity
- Wreath with a New Look ~ Les Tissus Colbert
- Upcycled Christmas Wreath ~ Northstory
- Winter Wreath for After Christmas ~ DIY Inspired
- Reindeer Christmas Wreath ~ Spaceships and Laser Beams
Link Up your Unique Christmas Wreath!
By linking up, you are giving us permission to share your posts on our social media as well as use one photo with a link back. We reserve the right to possibly share your post in a round up sometime in the future.
Please only link the current theme stated above. There is a new theme every day through December 12th!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 7 Ways To Enjoy Your Outdoor Space & Merry Monday Link Party #155 - May 21, 2017
- 10 Decadent Chocolate Dessert Ideas & Merry Monday #154 - May 14, 2017
- Simple Chopped Steak with Mushroom Gravy - May 10, 2017