Black Eyed Pea Salsa is a tasty, healthier alternative for your chip and dip events!
Black Eyed Pea Salsa is a good example of farm to table real food packed with flavor and nutrients. It’s a great alternative to processed foods when you’re preparing for game day.
It’s almost a shame to have to stir all of the ingredients together when you see how pretty they are layered in a glass bowl! Bonus, no cooking involved, just dump all of the ingredients together and stir!
- 2 cans (15oz.) black eye peas, drained well
- 1 can (15 oz.) white corn
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ Cup chopped parsley
- ¼ Cup chopped red onion
- 1 can tomatoes and chopped tomatoes with chilies (I used Rotel)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Italian dressing
- Combine all ingredients, toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight for flavors to marinade.
- Serve with your favorite chips and wait for the compliments!
Doesn’t it make a pretty dish! The combination of flavors is amazing! Black Eyed Pea Salsa is the perfect dish for game day or any chips and dip type occasion.