Do you want to know how to add the Fahrenheit symbol to your recipes on your blog or wherever you may be typing them?
This one is easy. I don’t know about you but I really like easy stuff! While I didn’t learn this trick in college, what I did learn there was how to appreciate any little tricks that make life easier, like this one!
The Fahrenheit symbol is also known as the degree symbol or Celsius symbol. This works exactly the same no matter your reason for using this little symbol (°)
How to Add The Fahrenheit Symbol
Hold down the ‘alt’ button on your keyboard. While holding down the ‘alt’ key, press the numbers 0-1-7-6
That’s it! Wasn’t that easy?!
Thanks for the Tweet!
We have more easy How-to posts for you:
- How To Transfer Pictures From Your Android Phone To Your Computer
- How To Add The Fahrenheit Symbol To Your Recipes
- How To Stop Junk Mail And Unwanted Telemarketing Calls
- What Is Trending On Your Blog ?
- How To Host A Giveaway On Your Blog
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Our Fireplace Makeover - May 22, 2017
- 7 Ways To Enjoy Your Outdoor Space & Merry Monday Link Party #155 - May 21, 2017
- 10 Decadent Chocolate Dessert Ideas & Merry Monday #154 - May 14, 2017