Looking for Summer Fruit and Vegetable Recipes? Stop here! I have collected Nine summer recipes using fresh fruits and vegetables from talented and creative cooks.
Summer means lighter eating and more farm-to-table recipe ideas. It may be garden-to-table if you are growing your own vegetables.
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
This collection of recipes includes corn, potatoes, cucumbers, watermelon, cauliflower, zucchini and sweet peppers.
See my Salad Bowl Gardening Series to learn how to grow Salad fixings at home year-round.
- Grilled Mexican Corn Salad @Poinsettia Drive
- Fresh Fruit Tart with Orange Curd @My Pinterventures
- Dutch Potato Salad @Simply Stacie
4. Jalapeno and Dill Refrigerator Pickles @Low Carb Delish
5. Hawaiian Ham & Pineapple Kababs @Delightful E Made
6. Fresh Watermelon Salsa @April Golightly
7. Oven Roasted Cauliflower Steaks @Made In A Day
8. Zucchini Red Potatoes & Drumsticks Foil Pack Dinner @Intelligent Domestications
9. Oven Roasted Zucchini @Domestically Creative
Grow your own herbs for cooking. It’s easier than you might think. See 15 Cooking Herbs You Can Grow At Home.
More Summer Recipes
- 21 Homemade Frozen Desserts
- 7 Chicken Dinner Ideas For Summer
- 37 Summer Fun Food Ideas
- 9 Luscious Summer Dessert Recipes
- 13 Summer Salad Recipes To Try