Merry Monday Link Party #111
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #111
I hope you are having a fabulous summer of 2016. Summer is already half over and Christmas is less than 6 months away! This fall post is already getting hits! I like folks who plan ahead.
We’re hosting a $20 Paypal Cash Giveaway. It ends July 12th so hurry!
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Facebook Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- Olives-n-Okra –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
How to Make Stylish Decorative Orbs from Coat Hangers @ Love Create Celebrate (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s pick : No Bake Samoa Cake @ Don’t Sweat The Recipe (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : Summer Bar Cart @ The Honeycomb Home (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : DIY Industrial Beverage Cart @ Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Patriotic Potato Chip Candy @ Finding Zest (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Making Piping for Throw Pillows @ Wood of Bell Trees (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Patriotic Door Hanger @ Slices of Southern Pie (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick : Easy 4th of July Cake @ Rose Bakes (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : Concrete Firework Picture Holders & Patriotic Mantle Reveal @ Houseful of Handmade (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : DIY Cedar Cube Landscape Lights @ The Navage Patch (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : How to Make Stylish Decorative Orbs from Coat Hangers @ Love Create Celebrate (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : The Perfect Watermelon Lemonade @ Love Create Celebrate (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : Berrylicious Living Strawberry Wreath @ Garden Therapy (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Follow My Pinterventures’s board Merry Monday Linky Party on Pinterest.
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “It’s Merry Monday party time! You’re Invited! #linky #bloggeropp “]
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #111 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
Our Recent Posts
Thank you for hosting the fun!
Hope you’re having a great week!
Thanks so much for featuring my 4th of July cake!
Thanks for the fun Shirley and have a happy 4th!!! 🙂
Thank you for hosting it!
Thanks for the party, Shirley. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Independence Day celebration.
Thank you so much for hosting! Have a beautiful week.