Make these grab and go Halloween Party Treats! Our Candy Kabobs are easy to make with wooden candy sticks, marshmallow ghosts and gummy candies!
How can you present candy in a festive manner at a Halloween party? Make Candy Kabobs of course!
IT IS HALLOWEEN TREATS WEEK! Oct 7-12th!!! Check back daily for more of my new Halloween Treats Recipes!
Be sure to scroll all the way down where you will find LOTS MORE Halloween Treats recipes from talented fun loving food bloggers AND a Big Giveaway!! Enter to win 1 of 6 prizes from our Sponsors!
I didn’t really want to use candy fingers and eyeballs so I elected to stick with more friendly looking candy pieces. My grandchildren love those sour soft candies and gummy worms so I stuck with those mostly. The Gummy Mummy Hands from Treat Street are actually on a which made them the perfect addition for the Candy Cup.
TIPS FOR MAKING CANDY KABOBS
Use soft candies which will skewer easy such as; gummie candies, marshmallows, orange slices and licorice.
Use longer skewers to be able to add a good quantity to each Kabob.
The Marshmallow Ghosts and Pumpkins will leave a gooey mess on the skewer so start at the top for those.
Choices of candies are limited at the normal places such as grocery stores so check online stores like Old Time Candy Co. right here or visit a candy store if you have one nearby.
Create an eye popping centerpiece by using a glass vase filled with hard candies or candy corn to stick the Candy Kabobs into. You will need to use the longer skewers and leave enough empty space at the bottom of the skewer for it to stick into your candy filled vast.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE CANDY KABOBS
- A variety of Soft Candies
- Marshmallow Pumpkins
- Marshmallow Ghosts
It’s just that easy! These make the cutest food and decor in one for your Halloween Party. I chose to display mine in small plastic cups embedded in candy corn. There were so festive and each child gets their own cup.
My skewers are from Sweets & Treats. The tip of the skewer is a ball which is natural wood. I painted the ball in fun colors for Halloween, lime green, orange and purple.
Making these adorable Halloween Candy Kabobs is super easy. Simply slide the candies up onto the skewer in the order you desire! Display them in small cups of candy corn or create an over sized centerpiece with all of them in it. You can also display them on an oblong dish.
Happy Halloween! It’s October which means it’s time for Spooky Season and this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- BloodShot Eyeball Chocolate Apple Slices from Big Bear’s Wife
- Halloween Sugar Cookie Bars from Fake Ginger
- Day of the Dead Mexican Hot Cocoa from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Gluten Free Graveyard Dirt Cake from Frugal & Fit
- Sugar Skull S’mores Cheesecake from Cookaholic Wife
- Jack Skellington Peanut Butter Cups from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Hocus Pocus Potion from Jen Around the World
- Halloween Puppy Chow from Daily Dish Recipes
- Halloween Spooky Finger Cupcakes from Everyday Eileen
- Ghostly Halloween Brownie Cupcakes from Sweet Beginnings
- Halloween Chocolate Crack from Back To My Southern Roots
- Frosted Halloween Sheet Pan Cookies from Creative Southern Home
- Slime Lava Cakes from The Spiffy Cookie
- Hocus Pocus Cake Popsicles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Dia de los Muertos Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- Ghoul’s Blood Cocktail from West Via Midwest
- Halloween Pretzel Owls from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Monster Mash Halloween Edible Cookie Dough from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Haunted Gingerbread House from The Redhead Baker
- Black Cat Brownies from Jonesin’ For Taste
- Frankenberry Berry Hand Pies from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Haunted House Cupcake Tower from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Mummy Pizza Toast from Katie’s Cucina
- Ghostly Pumpkin Custards from My Sweet Zepol
- Cinnamon & Sugar Pretzel Bones from Savory Moments
- Bloody Good Vegan Cherry Chip Bundt Cake from The Baking Fairy
- Halloween Candy Kabobs from Intelligent Domestications
- Halloween Hand Pies from A Blender Mom
- Halloween Dessert Board from Books n’ Cooks
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a “Dinner and Dessert Set” – ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize # 6– Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th – October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.