Keep the kids busy with this Beach Scavenger Hunt free printable on your next beach vacation! Fun for kids of all ages.
Looking for beach activities this year? You will want to print this beach scavenger hunt game for each child. They will be busy for days trying to find all of the seaside things on our list in between building sand castles and wetting their toes in the water.
Make It A Competition
- Divide your crew up into teams.
- Set a time frame for each team to complete the list.
- Give each team one copy of the Beach Scavenger Hunt list and begin!
- The first team to complete the list wins bragging rights. Make it more interesting by having each team snap a photo of each item on the list!
Make this Water Tarp Game for your kids and keep the Summer Fun going!!
Do not book your hotel without logging into Ebates first! There are tons of hotels and vacation spots on Ebates for you to earn a cash back bonus from!! It is free to sign up. I have been getting cash back on Ebates for years!
~~~Follow our Summer Fun Board on Pinterest~~~
Scroll down for printing instructions
CLICK HERE for Your Free Printable copy of the Beach Scavenger Hunt. Print size is 8.5 x 11. Can be printed on card stock or regular printer paper.
Use this scavenger hunt to enable everyone to engage with the sights and sounds of the beach atmosphere during your vacation. Fun for all ages. Can be made into a competition.
- Copy Paper or Card Stock (8 1/2 x 11)
- Open the free printable by clicking the bold link in the post which says 'Click Here for free printable'
- A new pdf window will open
- Select the printer icon and the number of copies you would like
- Click print
Printable will appear over sized in pdf window but does print correctly on 8 1/2 x 11 paper or cardstock
You may need to select 'Fit to page'
- Year-Round Indoor Salad Gardening: How to Grow Nutrient-Dense, Soil-Sprouted Greens in Less Than 10 days: Book Review - April 12, 2021
- Ultimate Easter Magic Cookie Bars Recipe - March 31, 2021
- Classic Homemade Hash Browns Easy Recipe - March 29, 2021