Shouldn’t you love your mop! I think so and I’m going to tell you 5 Reasons Why I love My Mop!
When we first started our commercial cleaning business back in 1997 we knew we had to narrow down the tools and equipment we would use to products which not only got the cleaning done but were easy to use as well.
***Enter the Libman’s company’s Pinterest Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000! Details below.
We retired from the cleaning business after 18 years of hard labor but we kept all our favorite products and the Libman Wonder Mop tops the list for me.
Why I Love My Mop
- The mop heads are machine washable! They can be washed up to 50 times!
- I don’t have to get my hands wet to wring the mop out!
- The power wringer allows me to remove more water from the mop so my floors don’t get too wet and therefore dry quicker.
- The microfiber Gripstrips pick up dirt leaving my floors much cleaner.
- Replacement or extra heads mean I can keep a clean mop head handy for unexpected spills.
During our early years of commercial cleaning we discovered the Libman Wonder Mop, fell in love and never looked back.
Just place your clean mop into a bucket of sudsy water. Allow it to soak up the water.
Push the power wringer down to squeeze out the excess water.
Download a coupon to get $3 off when you sign up for the Libman newsletter.
Enter The Libman Company’s Pinterest sweepstakes!
Follow The Libman Company on Pinterest and re-pin from their sweepstakes-specific board. Create a “Spring Cleaning Toolkit” using images of The Libman Company’s products and Spring cleaning tips from the pinboard. Then enter your information on The Libman Company’s Facebook page. Invite your friends to enter as well!
Prize: 5 winners will receive a “Spring Cleaning Toolkit” comprised of Libman products, and one additional winner will receive a prize package plus a $1,000 cash prize.
More Cleaning Tips
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Ideas To Make Thanksgiving Fun For Kids & Merry Monday Link Up #181 - November 19, 2017
- Thanksgiving Pilgrim Creamer Bottle Kids Craft - November 19, 2017
- Sew Your Own Christmas Bell Ornament - November 16, 2017