This collection of 25 Harmless April Fools Pranks includes fun food pranks, family pranks for around the house and of course you really need a few office pranks to play on your work family.
How much do you enjoy fun and harmless April Fools Pranks?
I played the exact same prank on my Uncle three years in a row when I was a teenager. He was a big jokester himself so it was a hoot to ‘get him.’ I called him claiming to have a flat tire with no one available to help. This was before cell phones so he did drive all the way to the destination before learning I wasn’t there.
You have got to love this Tuna Can Muffin and Egg Drink April Fools Breakfast from Captain Fussybuckets!
Deviled Egg Cake Balls from Cooking With Carlee will have your guest looking twice!
How cool are these Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcakes from Happy Deal Happy Day.
[Tweet “25 Food Pranks & MORE April Fools Jokes! #aprilfools”]
Around the House Pranks
- Portable Milk Splat tutorial at Instructables.
- Recipe for Jello Oranges from Meet the Dubiens
- Use a Face Swap App to replace the faces on photos.
- ‘Borrow’ your
victimsfriend’s phone and change the language to a foreign language.
- Cover the sensor of all the remote controls in your house with a piece of clear tape.
- Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish and leave it in the shower.
- Add additional weight to your children’s book bags while they are sleeping.
- Pour the cereal and milk for your children the night before. Place the bowls in the freezer and go to bed. The next morning, just smile when you seat them in front of their frozen cereal.
- Put lots of salt onto the toothbrush of your target. Watch as they are surprised when brushing their teeth!
- Googly Eye someone’s personal space! Just stick tons and tons of Googly Eyes everywhere!
- Stuff the toes of someone’s shoes with paper. They’ll think they feet grew overnight.
- Find 3 Hilarious Tech Pranks to pull on your co-workers including Flip the Desktop and Auto Correct a Subliminal Message
- Make a few copies of a paperclip. Place your copies into the paper tray of the copier. Watch your co-workers all gather around trying to find the paper clip stuck in the copier.
- Create auto adjust to your co-workers office chair. Tie a piece of cord to the lever underneath the chair in its adjusting position. The chair will slide all the way down when your
victimco-worker sits and pop all the way back up when they stand.
- Stay late the day before and wrap everything in your co-workers cube/office with plastic wrap, aluminum foil or completely cover with post it notes.
- Mirror out of order prank. Print an official looking sign which says ‘Mirror Out of Order Please Do Not Use’ and tape it to the bathroom mirror.
- Make a ‘Self Check Out’ sign and place it in front of the bathroom mirror.
- Printable Copier prank. Make an official looking sign which says, This copier is now voice activated. Please speak all commands clearly.
Guess what’s inside these Stuffed BBQ “Cupcakes“ from Snappy Gourmet.
Shhh, don’t tell! I’m going to do this one! Fake Grilled Cheese from The Spohrs Are Multiplying.
Fake Chicken Pot Pie at From The Hive.
~~~Follow our Games for Family & Friends Board on Pinterest~~~
Brownies and Brown “E’s“ from Organized 31 makes me smile.
~~~Share This Idea to Pinterest~~~