You’ll want to add these 2 Super Easy Chicken Freezer Meals to your recipe collection. Freezer meals are great to have when your life is just so very busy. The family still has to be fed without blowing the budget. Eating out can ruin a budget when unplanned, can’t it!
You can prepare these two meals simultaneously in less than 30 minutes
Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Only 3 ingredients!
Optional: I added some chopped celery to mine.
You could add whatever your family prefers as an ingredient such as red bell peppers, mushrooms, or chives.
Serve with Parmesan cheese topping and our Italian Butter with your favorite bread for a complete meal.
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breast or tenderloins
- 1 jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 lb. spiral noodles (or your preferred noodles)
- Boil the pasta noodles al dente and drain.
- Cook cut up chicken in about 3 Tbsp. olive oil until done.
- Pour the noodles into your foil freezer pan
- Add Alfredo sauce and chicken to the noodles and stir well.
- Cover with aluminum foil and freeze.
- Be sure to write the cooking instructions along with the name of the dish on the foil as shown.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
- Thaw in refrigerator.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes to one hour until chicken is done.
Taco Chicken & Black Bean Bake
Boneless Skinless Chicken breast or tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces
1 pk. Taco seasoning
1 Can whole kernel corn, undrained
1 Can black beans, undrained
1 can diced tomatoes (Use the ones with basil, garlic and oregano for added flavor)
Cook chicken in pan with about 3 Tbsp. of Olive oil until done. Mix all ingredients together in a foil freezer container. Wrap well in foil and freeze. Be sure to write the name of the dish along with cooking instructions on the foil before freezing.
Thaw in refrigerator. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.- 1 hour, until completely heated through. Serve with cornbread and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- DIY Outdoor Living Projects People Will Talk About (Merry Monday 205) - May 20, 2018
- Crockpot Lemon Pepper Wings - May 17, 2018
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin - May 15, 2018