Merry Monday Link Up Party 232
It’s Merry Monday Link Up Party time and I’m so happy to be back with you and all my sweet and precious co-hosts!
Where have I been? Oh My Goodness! (hear that in your best Southern Belle voice) Well, let me tell ya! I was busy being a Mom and keeping the blog going and working hard behind the scenes on this year’s 12 Days of Christmas event going on now.
So my daughter broke her foot! No big deal, right. It’s a broken bone, lots of people have those. Uh huh. She is a busy single Mom to 5 children, 4 of which are still at home and in school. If that isn’t enough, It was not a clean break and eventually required surgery. In my humble opinion that surgery should have taken place a lot sooner than it did. Her younger sister and I have tried to help but Mom’s have their own super powers that make their lives and homes function much more smoothly than we could pitch in and do. The break happened on July 25th and are you ready for this…she is STILL in a boot and not completely healed. Frustrating. Yes that is about 18 weeks for one broken bone and no that is not normal. Anywho, I am happy to be back. I have missed you all.
I will have Feature Picks next week!
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #232!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
[Tweet “Merry Monday Link Up Party for Bloggers is going on now until Thursday! #bloghop #bloggeropp”]
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – Soups, holiday drinks, crock pot recipes, football food, and Christmas foods.
- Home – Christmas decor, home tours, and tablescapes. New Year’s decor.
- Occasions – Christmas and New Years
- Crafts & Activities – Christmas crafts, ornaments, party games, and printables. New Year’s crafts, decor, games, and printables.
Thank you so much for hosting again this week. You always do so much for bloggers! Have a relaxing week! I am off to see some posts.
Wow I can’t believe they haven’t fixed her foot yet. She must be way beyond frustrated, I will say a prayer for her and you.
Thank you for hosting and all the hard work your doing on 12 Days.