Hollywood Wax Museum at Myrtle Beach South Carolina is much more than just another wax museum. There are actually two more don’t miss attractions to enjoy. Read our honest review.
We visited Myrtle Beach in late July during peak summer so taking a trip though Hollywood Wax Museum was a nice retreat from the heat. You can’t miss it! Just drive towards the building with the giant ape climbing up top! It’s located across from Broadway at the Beach.
We received two free All Access Passes, in exchange for this review, which allowed us admission to all three attractions. Because we can, we are offering you a link for Discount Tickets! The link is at the end of this review.
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- Hannah’s House of Mirrors
- Outbreak-Dread the Undead
Upon entering the Museum you are greeted by King Kong! He is a very large fella! My hubby had to fight his way passed King Kong’s giant hands. I was no help, clearly I was only snapping photos!
Selfie Alert! This is as close as most folks will get to their favorite celebrities for sure!
Be prepared to snap lots of fun photos posing with your favorite celebrities in the museum. Some of the displays are interactive with wardrobe pieces you can actually put on for your snapshot.
Pose with Captain Jack Sparrow, The Rock, Indiana Jones, or my favorite, Audrey Hepburn in her Breakfast at Tiffany’s scene. You will be surprised to see how tall or not so tall many of your favorite celebrities are! The kids will want to pose with their favorites like Tony Stark aka Robert Downey Jr.
Hannah’s House of Mirrors
Although I enjoyed the Wax Museum, the maze of mirrors in the Castle of Savannah was my favorite part! Here is your chance to be a hero when you save Princess Hannah who has been taken from her parents, the King and Queen. But first you have to find your way through the maze of mirrors. Just when you think you are going the right way, you are not!
Don’t skip the Mirror Maze. The children love it! There are a few surprises like a glass floor to cross, a kaleidoscope chamber and a spinning floor. Be prepared to take memorable pictures especially in the kaleidoscope chamber.
Outbreak-Dread the Undead
How do you feel about haunted houses? Are they your thing? If so, go and I wish you luck! Chemacorp might mean well with Alpha Strain, but the gene-altering substance turns humans into zombies. Enter the Chemacorp Lab and try not to get turned into a Zombie along the way!
This attraction is not for the little one’s but zombie and haunted house fans will get a big kick out of this attraction. I don’t want to spoil anything but expect special effects with lights, sounds and animation. There may even be a real walking dead zombie or two along the way. Your fearless teens will enjoy the tour.
Need to Know:
- This is a family friendly attraction so bring the kids of all ages.
- All three attractions are under one roof which is nice.
- You are allowed to take all the pictures you want except in Outbreak.
- Plan to be there a couple hours depending on how many of the attractions you do.
- Located across from Broadway at the Beach
- You will not want to take the youngest children into Outbreak because IT IS scary.
- Everyone will want to come back!
- Grab discount tickets right here!
~~~Share this to Pinterest~~~
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 10 Most Popular Recipes and Home Ideas of the Decade - January 16, 2020
- Most Popular Recipes And Ideas of 2019 - January 14, 2020
- Easy White Beans And Ham Soup - January 6, 2020