Learn how to make Italian Butter at home just like they serve at Carrabba’s and you can create a restaurant quality experience at your own dinner table.
Some folks call it Italian Olive Oil Dip for Bread or Garlic Dipping Oil and others call it Italian Butter. Either way, once you learn to make it at home and see how easy it is, you’ll keep the spices at the ready for Italian dinner night anytime.
Don’t serve it too often though so you can keep your family believing you were in the kitchen for hours making them something delicious.
Serve Italian Butter and Bread with any of these meals:
We enjoy Italian Butter with sliced French bread when we treat ourselves to a romantic Date Night Italian dinner at home. My Date Night Menu is simple, easy and no fuss.
Treat your family to a high dollar meal at home for next to nothing. Make your own copycat Carrabba’s Italian Butter with just a few simple ingredients probably already in your pantry.
Ingredients for making Italian Butter
- Oregano leaves, crushed
- Basil leaves, crushed
- Crushed Rosemary
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Kosher salt
- Crushed Garlic
- Olive Oil (preferably Robust)
Scroll all the way down for the easy printable recipe.
~~Share this recipe to Pinterest~~
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. basil
- ½ tsp. rosemary
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- OPTIONAL: Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- 3-4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, preferably Robust
- Mix all of the dry spices together in a bowl.
- Crush the garlic and add to the dry spices.
- Mix well to blend.
- Place about 2 Tbsp. of the mixture onto a small saucer.
- Pour the olive oil into the dry spices and swirl the saucer to blend the spices with the olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy!