Homemade is always better and this Lemon Cheesecake recipe is great proof of that! This recipe requires only eight ingredients and that includes making the crust!
The name says ‘cake’ but it resembles a pie, doesn’t it. This Homemade Lemon Cheesecake recipe is as easy as pie.
He made these Sweet & Salty Chocolate Caramel Nut Clusters last Christmas and we are still talking about how good they were!
Any dessert with a graham cracker crust is bound to be delicious!
Follow the recipe below to make the crust. Pat the crust gently into the bottom of a spring form pan with the sides of the pan removed as above. Place the crust pan onto a baking sheet before it goes into the oven.
After allowing the crust to cool, carefully set the baked crust pan into the fitting of the ring. Be sure the ring is properly locked into place before adding the filling.
Carefully pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared pan. Bake according to recipe.
- 1½ cup graham cracker cookie crumbs
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir together first 3 ingredients;
- Press into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, and 1 cup sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract and blend well.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cover cheesecake and chill at least 8 hours.
- Store in refrigerator up to 5 days, if desired.
- Remove sides of springform pan when ready to serve.
- Yield: 1 (10 inch) cheesecake.
- Crescent Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Drizzle
- Homemade Crescent Apple Turnovers
- Seven Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas
- Lightened Up Chicken Broccoli Braid @Made In A Day
Must Have Kitchen Tools
- 5 Blade Adjustable Mandolin Slicer
- Black&Decker 1.5 Cup Food Chopper
- Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler
- 5 Blade Spiralizer
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- How To Make A No Sew Ribbon Flag - July 17, 2018
- Merry Monday Link Up Party #213 - July 15, 2018
- Fairy Garden Mushrooms Made From Salt & Pepper Shakers - July 9, 2018