Welcome to Merry Monday Link Up #173!
Our Features this week are all gorgeous ideas for Home Decor Using Traditional Fall Colors!
Let me just begin by saying I’d like to Feature all of you! Fall everything get’s my motor running and I just love all of your creative ideas!
Traditional fall colors are my favorite! Please keep them coming, I am loving every minute!
Fall Mantle @Southernly Splendid
Welcoming Home Fall Tour @Stone Gable
Simple Fall Front Porch Ideas @1915 House
Easy & Vibrant Fall Front Porch Decor @The Happy Housie
Fall Front Porch @Debbie Dabble
Fall Front Porch @How To Nest For Less
Easy Fall Front Porch @Lolly Jane
Fall Outdoor Decor Ideas & Vignettes @Gingham Gardens
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Pinterest.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ Domestically Creative
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
- Michelle ⋅ Our Crafty Mom
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #174
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- Fall thing Fall
Sign-ups for the 2017 Ornament Exchange is open! Sign-ups close 9/30/2017. Post date November 16th.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Homemade Lemon Cheesecake - February 16, 2018
- Low Country Shrimp Boil Recipe - February 12, 2018
- 20 DIY Valentine’s Home Decor Ideas (Merry Monday #191) - February 11, 2018