Welcome to Merry Monday Link Up Party #166
School has already started back here in middle Georgia! It’s such a busy time as we all nestle into a new routine. What we need now is chocolate and these Features will all do the trick to satisfy our need for it!
Easy No Cook S’mores Parfait @Live Love Texas
Chocolate Mug Cake @My Heavenly Recipes
Brownie Cream Cheese @Food Fun Family
Easy 3–Ingredient Microwave Gluten–Free S’mores @Strentgh & Sunshine
S’mores Bites @Hello Creative Family
Two Ingredient S’mores @Intelligent Domestications
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Bars @Delightful E Made
Oreo Brownie Pizza @Eat Make Love
S’mores Poke Cake @The Kolb Corner
S’mores Brownie Pops @Inside the Fox Den
Let’s Party! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #166
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Farmhouse Decor
- Back to School Ideas
- Recipes – sandwich recipes, back to school lunch ideas, bacon recipes. freezer meals, easy dinner ideas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
More Merry Monday Features
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Scarecrow Candy Corn Centerpiece - August 17, 2018
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole - August 14, 2018
- Hand Held Food Made From Scratch (Merry Monday 217) - August 12, 2018