Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #159
The great American Independence Day celebration is almost here. We’re very much in the Patriotic mood and want to share with you some clever ways you can add patriotic decor to your home right now!
All of these ideas are budget friendly and DIY just like we like it!
Patriotic Straw Wreath @The Kolb Corner
Stenciled Americana Drop Cloth Pillow Cover @Intelligent Domestications
Red White and Blue Paper Stars from Straws @Dazzle While Frazzled
Patriotic Bandana Banner No Sewing Required @Crafts Unleashed
Red White and Blue Wall Flag @Penny’s Vintage Home
Printable 4th of July Supply Kit @Made In A Day
Patriotic Wreath Dollar Store Craft @Across The Blvd.
Patriotic Utensil Caddy @Abbotts at Home
Burlap Garden Flag @The Country Chic Cottage
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Last week’s most popular post(s)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #159
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Summer decor, summer mantels, and porch decor
- Outdoor games/DIY games
- Recipes – summer foods, blackberry recipes, salads, grill recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Repurpose Mayonnaise Jars Into Pretty Craft Storage Containers - February 22, 2018
- 10 Restaurants Where The Locals Eat In Macon, Ga. - February 21, 2018
- Breakfast In Minutes Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles® - February 20, 2018