Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #118
What we’ve been up to
Isn’t it always fun to see what new paint can do for an old piece of furniture? We made over our flag porch table. You need to see the before picture to really appreciate the after picture.
I shared my new Crockpot recipe for Zesty Italian Leg Quarters with only two ingredients for a tasty weeknight dinner.
Help us welcome our new Merry Monday Host!
We have some sad news and some good news! The sad news, Sherry from Olives-n-Okra is no longer with the party and we’ll miss her dearly. The good news, we have a wonderful new host, Katie Lynn from The Organized Dream! If you haven’t been to her blog, hop on over and check it out!
I’m a wife, mom and organizing enthusiast. Running is my exercise of choice, I know my way around a glue gun and I like to chef it up…even if it’s with a Crock Pot. Ha! My blog is all about my life, my interests and maybe a printable or two all in one place.
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Facebook Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- Erlene’s pick : How to Make Seashell Chargers | Celebrate and Decorate (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : Ikea Lamp Hack | Pillar Box Blue (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : DIY Shabby French Recycled Tin Cans | Dreams Factory (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Homemade Caramel Sauce | Cincy Shopper (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Ikea Hack Grid Moodboard | The Beauty Dojo (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Flower Pot Pin Cushion | A Cultivated Nest (PIN IT)
- Katies’s pick : How to Make a Simple Barn Door | Twelve on Main (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : How to Get Things Done | Mom of 6 (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Gin and Ginger Cocktail | Grey is the New Black (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : Kitchen Shelf to Coat Rack | Domestically Speaking (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Cherry Struesel Bars | Somewhat Simple (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : Paper Magnolia Wreath Using Book Pages | The Organized Dream (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #118 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Repurpose Mayonnaise Jars Into Pretty Craft Storage Containers - February 22, 2018
- 10 Restaurants Where The Locals Eat In Macon, Ga. - February 21, 2018
- Breakfast In Minutes Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles® - February 20, 2018