Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party
Thank you for stopping by to link up with us at Merry Monday. We are in the partying spirit! Check out the Souper Bowl Soup & Chili Cook Off AND the Spring Craft Blog Hop before you go! Our Pinterest Boards are on fire right now!
- Have a soup or chili recipe to share? Shirley is putting together a Soup/Chili cook off link party that will start January 25th and we would love for you to come and share your recipes. All recipes will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Calling all crafters! The Spring Craft Blog Hop is running on 18 blogs and we would love for you to share your Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, and Mardi Gras crafts. This will be the first of four Spring Craft Hops and we would love to see what you create! Go Here to link up.
- January 20th -Feb 17th Valentine’s Day & Mardi Gras Crafts
- Feb 18th – March 17th St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th)
- March 18th – May 25th general spring, Earth Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Fresh Chile Rellenos Casserole @Upstate Ramblings 5 Don’t Miss Career Change Resources! @Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller 10 Awesome Lego Books to Spark Creativity @Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller Valentines DIY Heart Lollipops @Sweet Haute
My Feature Picks
*Visit the other hosts to see their feature picks. It might just be you!*
John 3:16 Valentine Verse Craft by Christianity Cove
Very Vanilla Pear Bread by Swirls and Spice
The Cutest DIY Kid’s Boot Socks Ever by Jenerally Informed
Help Grow this party!Help us grow this party by posting this party button in your sidebar, on your party page, or on your linked post.
If you were featured, grab a feature button!
I'm in love with God, my husband, my two girls and all of my precious grandchildren.
I was 'raised right' in the south and am a firm believer in the Golden Rule. My favorite verse is Romans 8:28.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 12 Events To Celebrate Memorial Day at Georgia State Parks - May 27, 2016
- 35 Family Friendly Games for Kids & Grown Ups - May 27, 2016
- Menu Plan #7 Celebrate Summer - May 23, 2016