Merry Monday Linky Party #38
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party
Thank you for stopping by to link up with us at Merry Monday. We are in the partying spirit! Check out the Souper Bowl Soup & Chili Cook Off AND the Spring Craft Blog Hop before you go! Our Pinterest Boards are on fire right now!
- Have a soup or chili recipe to share? Shirley is putting together a Soup/Chili cook off link party that will start January 25th and we would love for you to come and share your recipes. All recipes will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Calling all crafters! The Spring Craft Blog Hop is running on 18 blogs and we would love for you to share your Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, and Mardi Gras crafts. This will be the first of four Spring Craft Hops and we would love to see what you create! Go Here to link up.
- January 20th -Feb 17th Valentine’s Day & Mardi Gras Crafts
- Feb 18th – March 17th St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th)
- March 18th – May 25th general spring, Earth Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Fresh Chile Rellenos Casserole @Upstate Ramblings 5 Don’t Miss Career Change Resources! @Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller 10 Awesome Lego Books to Spark Creativity @Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller Valentines DIY Heart Lollipops @Sweet Haute
My Feature Picks
Visit the other hosts to see their feature picks. It might just be you!
John 3:16 Valentine Verse Craft by Christianity Cove
Very Vanilla Pear Bread by Swirls and Spice
The Cutest DIY Kid’s Boot Socks Ever by Jenerally Informed
Help Grow this party!Help us grow this party by posting this party button in your sidebar, on your party page, or on your linked post.
If you were featured, grab a feature button!
Thanks so very much for the feature of 10 LEGO Books to Spark Creativity. Appreciate you!!
I’ve linked up! Thanks for hosting, Shirley. 🙂
Life With Lorelai
Thanks for linking up with us Lorelai. I love your Valentine Sidebar, especially those beautiful lace doilies!
Still such a great way to start off Mondays – makes me smile! Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us Kristen.
Fun! I don’t have a link to contribute but these are such fun linky parties. I love some of the pins included on your craft collection, especially.
Trish, be sure to link up when you stop by. Any link is welcome. Our readers have a large variety of interest.
Thanks for hosting, Shirley. I love your Valentine wreath!
Roxanne, thank you. I enjoyed making the Valentine Rag Wreath, it was so easy. I love that plaid pink and red fabric!
How wonderful! Thank you so much for featuring my DIY kid’s boot socks!
Jen, I want to make those for my granddaughter. She would love them! Thanks for linking up with us at Merry Monday.
Stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Challenge. I’ll have to go find the recipe for the lemon cream puffs! My Pinterest boards have a lot to do with fashion and business tips. Here’s a link to a Pinterest board for wedding shower recipes. http://www.pinterest.com/toninelsonbiz/wedding-shower-recipes/
You’re everywhere! You’re everywhere! 🙂 That’s a good thing! Thanks for hosting another winner! Love seeing your smiling face early Monday morning.
Alli, you are such a sweetie. I am celebrating my birthday with 3 linky parties in one week! Whew! It’s such fun though!
Good Morning Shirley and thank you for hosting another party 🙂
Have a nice week
Thanks for stopping by Winnie. I can’t wait to see your newest recipe!
Delighted to see my Vanilla Pear Bread featured this week! I’ve been making it almost weekly since December…
Julie, your bread sounds delicious! Thanks for linking up with us at Merry Monday!