Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #37
Thanks for stopping in for the Merry Monday Linky party with me! I’m happy to be a part of the party! Erlene and I have worked together in the passed on several wonderful projects; our One Year Blogiversary when we gave away over $325 in prizes and the Ultimate Virtual Cookies & Goodies Party where you can find 191 Cookie recipes! We have several projects in the works now, check the Announcements for details!
- After taking a mini break from blogging, we’re welcoming back Julia from Happy House and Home as a host.
- We are also welcoming a new host, Shirley from Intelligent Domestications! If you haven’t had a chance to check out her blog, please head on over to say “hello”.
- Shirley is putting together a Soup/Chili cook off link party that will start January 24th and we would love for you to come and share your recipes. All recipes will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Calling all crafters! My Pinterventures is kicking off a Spring Craft Blog Hop on January 20th that focuses on Valentine’s Day and Mardi Gras crafts. This will be the first of four Spring Craft Hops and we would love to see what you create!
- January 20th -Feb 17th Valentine’s Day & Mardi Gras Crafts
- Feb 18th – March 17th St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th)
- March 18th – May 25th general spring, Earth Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Party Features Most Clicked Blog Calendar Planner 2015 + FREE Printable @Sweet Haute Homemade Twix Bars @Something Sweet 5 Things Blogging Has Taught Me About Myself @Cornerstone Confessions Stop & Smell the Lavender @Sequins in the South
My Feature Picks
*Visit the other hosts to see if you’ve been featured*
1. DIY Planner Coil Clips by Smile for no Reason
If you own a spiral bound planner to which you would like to add your own pages, this is the post for you!
2. Master Financial Information Document by A Life In Balance
January is the busiest month for organization. This free printable is very comprehensive and perfect for helping you get your Family Financial records properly recorded.
3. Mikado Game Cover by Keeping It Real
Have you ever had to throw away a favorite family game because some of the pieces were lost? You will love this idea of making your own game case! This is the kind of thing your children will remember after they are grown.
Help Grow this party!Help us grow this party by posting this party button in your sidebar, on your party page, or on your linked post.
If you were featured, grab a feature button!
I'm in love with God, my husband, my two girls and all of my precious grandchildren.
I was 'raised right' in the south and am a firm believer in the Golden Rule. My favorite verse is Romans 8:28.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Merry Monday Link Party #106 - May 29, 2016
- 12 Events To Celebrate Memorial Day at Georgia State Parks - May 27, 2016
- 35 Family Friendly Games for Kids & Grown Ups - May 27, 2016