Spring Craft Blog Hop 2015 #3
We are so glad you stopped by for the Spring Craft Blog Hop 2015 #3!
If you may have missed the first two, you can find hundreds of great crafting ideas that you will want to save to your Pinterest boards!
#1 Here with crafts reflecting Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, or Mardi Gras or
#2 Here with a focus on St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, April Fools, or a General Spring theme.
Welcome to the third in a four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! This hop will run from March 18th – May 25th and will be the longest and biggest of the hops. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects Easter, recycled crafts, Earth Day, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo or a General Spring theme.
Please join us in this challenge to link-up your crafty creation at the bottom of this post and have it shared on 19 blogs!
Meet all 19 hosts!
Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Rachel @Craving Some Creativity Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Jessica @Live Randomly Simple Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shirley @Intelligent Domestications Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Tee @Beauteeful Living Pinterest/Twitter/FB/
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Renee @Creative Mama Messy House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Jamie @Tiger Strypes Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Marlys @This and That Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Christie @Sparkles of Sunshine Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Sarah @Creative Ramblings Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Shana @Technotini Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB
- Lauren @Mom Home Guide Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Kimberly @Five Little Chefs Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Laurie @My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies Pinterest/FB/G+
- Roxanne @The Honeycomb Home Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Sofia @Fun with a Message Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
I’m beginning this part of the #SCBH2015 with a popular project we are still enjoying An Old Lantern Repurposed Into Solar Lighting.
I always enjoy repurposing projects (I have a nice stash of thrifted items waiting their turn now) so when I saw this old lantern at an estate sale, I knew it had potential. My husband and I just happened to be in the process of crafting our DIY Solar Chandelier so I thought why not make a solar lantern too? It serves on my front porch like a lamp on a table. We enjoy the ambience the solar lighting brings to the front porch on our warm spring nights. Go HERE for the full tutorial.
Spring Craft Blog Hop 3 – Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo, May Day, recycled crafts, or a General Spring theme
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- DO NOT link-up Etsy items or things for sale
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you’ve created and be seen on 19 blogs!
If you would like to help host the next Spring Blog Hop 4- Sign-up HERE
[Tweet “Join us at the Spring Craft Blog Hop! Share your craft projects with readers on 19 blogs! #SCBH2015 #repurpose #Eastercrafts”]
Thanks for hosting the spring craft blog hop! I have loved seeing all the projects! 🙂
I have been kind of going around looking at some of these links on the individual blogs. Great ideas for Spring!!
Wow that’s a great transformation of an old lantern. Thanks so much for helping to host the #SCBH2015! Can’t wait to see your other projects.
There are so many great crafts linked up! Thanks for hosting.
There’s so many beautiful spring crafts to see! I don’t know where to begin. 🙂 What a great blog hop! I’m so glad that spring has almost sprung and celebrating with this spring blog hop is a wonderful idea.