Merry Monday Linky Party 45
Welcome to the Merry Monday Linky Party #45
Are you ready for spring? We are ready for everyone to be well at the same time! My daughter has been so sick, she wound up having to get IV fluids at the ER. My husband, who hasn’t been sick in quite a few years, has been running a fever and trying to get over the crud. I’m ready for warmer days and the healthy season!! Thankfully, we can party anyway, right! I’m glad you stopped by to link up with us!
- It’s the last few days of the second in the series of four Spring Craft Blog Hop. This hop is focusing on St. Patrick’s Day, April Fool’s Day, Upcycled crafts, and general spring crafts. If you have a craft to share, please link-up and be seen on 20 blogs!
- Feb 18th – March 17th St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, Recycle crafts, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th). Link-up HERE.
- March 18th – May 25th general spring, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo.
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
St. Patrick’s Day Mini Galler Wall @Creative Mama, Messy House
DIY Dusting Spray @Frugally Blonde
Guest Bloggers Wanted @Patries, Pumps, and Pi
My Feature Pick(s)
Visit the other hosts to see their feature pick(s). It could be you!
Unleavened Communion Bread Recipe from Diane at Recipes for our Daily Bread
Avengers Birthday Party from C’mon Get Crafty
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a button!
[Tweet “The Merry Monday Linky Party is Live! Come P-A-R-T-Y with us and see our Features. #merrymonday #linky”]
G’day Thx for hosting this great party Shirley! Sorry to hear about your family and hope to see you Saturday! Pinned
I love every Monday having a chance to go through these posts. So many great ideas
Thank you so much for hosting! I love all the creativity I see and the features you choose!
Thanks for the party Shirley! I hope your family is feeling better soon!
When I saw the recipe for unleavened bread, it brought back so many good memories. My mom always made the bread for communion at our church when I was growing up. We use the prepackaged wafers, but that pic sure did put a smile on my face. Thanks for another great party!
Doesn’t her bread look fabulous though and so appropriate for the Easter season!
Thanks for the party Shirley! I hope everyone in your family is feeling better soon!
I hope your daughter wasn’t too seriously ill – a trip to the ER is not fun 🙁 thanks for co-hosting the linkup, and have a great week!
Thanks so much for the party! See you next week.
Thanks Marilyn. I’m looking forward to reading your links!
It is always a joy to see your projects, Robin! I look forward to it. I wish you were my neighbor, I’d be in your shop all the time 🙂
Everyone is not well yet, it’s a rough go for my daughter. She spent the night in the ER getting IV fluids and meds yesterday and is not much better today. She will get there though. Viruses are terrible! My hubby got plenty of rest this weekend so he is on the mend. Thank you 🙂
Oh my… I hope your family is 100% better quickly! Sorry to hear of the illness. 🙁
Thank you taking the time to share all of us.