DIY Wood Project Ideas For Your Home
Have you moved into project mode for the summer yet? These DIY Wood Projects will give you some great ideas, several involve using scraps and all are creative.
Welcome To Merry Monday Link Up Party #211
4th Of July Porch Decorations @Cookies Coffee & Crafts
Vintage Industrial DIY Sawhorse Lamps @Noting Grace
DIY Wood Outdoor Flag Decor @Domestic Deadline
Under Stairs Storage With A Hidden Door @The Handyman’s Daughter
DIY Spice Rack Using Scrap Wood @Anika’s DIY Life
DIY Wood Lantern @H2O Bungalow
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #211
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
>All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Merry Monday Link Up Party for bloggers is going on now until Thursday! C’mon over! #bloghop #linkyparty”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #210
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – BBQ recipes, marinade & sauces, any grill recipes, no-bake desserts, Iced teas, recipes using fresh fruit, recipes using fresh vegetables, and all summer party side dishes.
- Home – summer decor and home tours
- Occasions – Summer travel tips, pool party ideas
- Crafts & Activities – all things Summer – kid activities, patriotic crafts, and outdoor fun
Thank you for featuring my wood lantern! What a great party!
Yay! This make my day! Thank you so much for featuring my DIY sawhorse lamps. I know I’m late to the party, but I’m so glad I came and am beyond honored for the feature!
Thank you for hosting! My offerings this week include a Summer Snack Mix, Chicken Jerk Salad, and a Tuna Salad in a Cantaloupe Bowl. Enjoy your week!
Thanks so much for featuring my wooden flag! Gifting a second one to my cousin tomorrow for her birthday.
Thank you so much for featuring my “spice” rack! I love all the awesome wood projects you have featured!
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Thanks for the party! I’ve been busy with some furniture makeovers. My mother recently moved in with one of my sisters and there were a lot of furniture pieces that we had to decide what to do with. Of course, I brought too many pieces of it home with me, but I’m enjoying working on them. Love those wood projects you’ve featured. Hope you have a fun and festive 4th!