How to Have a Baby With Almost No Expenses in the First Year is a question many people ask themselves when family planning.
Let’s jump right into these 6 Baby Budgeting Tips PLUS 2 Bonus Tips!
- Baby Shower
3. Let your friends know that you LOVE hand me downs
4. Accept Generosity
5. Try everything you can to breastfeed
6. Check out doctor’s “Well Baby”plans and delivery fees
Do your research and make sure that you have the best medical plan (if you have options). Make sure you know how much it will cost for labor and delivery because you don’t want to get stuck with huge medical bills! Also research the “Well Baby” plan visits for the baby’s first two years, as many medical plans include these visits for free.
Start using Ebates when shopping online for anything! Anything! We purchases lumber to build a deck online using the option to shop online and pick up in store! Cha Ching! Ebates is FREE to register and start getting paid to shop! REGISTER HERE
In a nutshell!
- Gluten Free Delicious Baked Apple Crisp Recipe - September 28, 2020
- 33 Halloween Movies The Whole Family Will Love To Watch - September 14, 2020
- Scrumptious Caramel Iced Apple Cinnamon Rolls Easy Recipe - September 11, 2020