Fire up the grill and prepare the marinade! You will be licking your lips when you see these Ten Kabob Recipe ideas to try this summer. Prepare to skewer a combination of meat along with your favorite fruit and vegetables.
See these Ten reasons why summer eating is so fun! Sink your teeth into some pretty food. Almost too pretty to eat but I think we can force ourselves. These Kabob recipes are dripping in sauces and lip smacking marinades you didn’t know you loved!
Kabob Cooking Tips
- Wooden skewers must be soaked in water at least 30 minutes prior to use
- Cut meats, vegetables and fruits in similar sizes to allow for even cooking
- Do not cut meat, vegetables or fruits too small. They will fall off the skewer if they are too small
- Marinate meat in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes prior to grilling
- Resist the urge to overcrowd the skewer which will result in uneven cooking
- Because the ingredients are cut small, cooking times are generally 8 to 15 minutes depending on what you are cooking
- Allow to cook at least 5 minutes prior to turning over the Kabobs which will allow those grill grate marks you want
- For Best Results on cooking times, cook each food separately on skewers. All meat on one, veggies alone and fruits alone
- Using two skewers instead of one will allow you to flip without the food rolling and not turning properly
- Use tongs to flip the skewers
Vegetables You Can Skewer for Kabobs
- Grape Tomatoes
Vegetable Kabobs make a nice summer side dish!
Fruits You Can Skewer for Kabobs
Now on to those Ten Kabob Recipes as promised!
Summer Kabob recipes make such pretty food to eat! Don’t they!
Follow our Recipes Board on Pinterest
- 35 More Men’s Stocking Stuffer Ideas They Will Actually Enjoy - October 21, 2020
- 15 Most Popular Gifts For Women This Year - October 19, 2020
- 21 Crazy Easy Beginner Cricut Projects for You To Try - October 16, 2020