Welcome to Merry Monday Link Up Party #178!
Blog Sign Up for our annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop closing soon!
Congrats to our Features! Selections are never easy! Watch for your posts to be shared on our social media this week!
It is comfort food season and here in the deep south, that means we break out the grits! Whatever you do, don’t eat them plain, it just isn’t necessary when we have scrumptious recipes this this one!
It is also Hot Chocolate season! This recipe is a must for Pumpkin lovers!
This cozy front porch makes me want to curl up in that chair with a cup of hot coffee and watch the wind blow through the changing leaves!
If you have never attended a ladies tea event at church, you don’t know what you are missing! The table decor will knock your socks off. Please visit Debbie Dabble and be sure to scroll through all her pictures so you can see not only her beautiful Under The Sea tablescape but more also.
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #178
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 10 Most Popular Recipes and Home Ideas of the Decade - January 16, 2020
- Most Popular Recipes And Ideas of 2019 - January 14, 2020
- Easy White Beans And Ham Soup - January 6, 2020