Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Up Party #171!
We are sharing all things Fall and cannot wait to see what your new creative ideas are for 2017! I am scheduling many of your posts as shares on my Facebook page.
Congratulations to my Feature pick this week Easy Beautiful DIY Fall Planters @Happy Housie
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts…and a new guest host!
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Pinterest.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ Domestically Creative
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
- Michelle ⋅ Our Crafty Mom
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #172
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- All things Fall
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Sign-ups for the 2017 Ornament Exchange is open!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole - August 14, 2018
- Hand Held Food Made From Scratch (Merry Monday 217) - August 12, 2018
- 2018 Fall Fairs & Festivals In Georgia - August 12, 2018