Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #104
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Our grandson’s high school varsity baseball team won their games last week so the contest continues! They are now in the final four in the State finals, with their next double header on Tuesday. The photo below is my grandson scoring the tying run which put their last game into overtime before they won. At this stage of the finals, the competition makes for great baseball.
- Have you entered the Merry Monday Link Party 2yr. anniversary giveaway? If not, this is the last day to enter for your chance to win $200 Paypal cash!
- It’s Facebook follow week on the Merry Monday party! Follow the hosts and let us know you’re following from the party.
It’s Facebook Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM & we’ll follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- Olives-n-Okra –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
32 Wonderful Uses for an Old Iron Rake @Crafts A La Mode (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s pick : DIY Floral Napkin Rings | Bird’s Party (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : DIY Pulley Light Fixture | Redo It Yourself Inspirations (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Toolbox to Planter | The Navage Patch (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick: DIY Patriotic Shutter | Hoosier Homemade (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Succulent Centerpiece | Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Brilliant Vintage Map Suitcase | Pillar Box Blue (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick : Best Watermelon Margarita Recipe |All She Cooks (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : Coconut Nut Ice Cream Bars| Kleinworth & Co. (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Reclaimed Wood & Black Pipe TV Stand | What Rose Knows (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : Wooden Blocks and Wreath Makeover | Kreativ K (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Sunshine Chic Birdhouse | Little Miss Celebration (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : DIY Cement Bookends | Hawthorne and Main (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #104 started! And don’t forget to enter the $200 Paypal Cash Giveaway!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Repurpose Mayonnaise Jars Into Pretty Craft Storage Containers - February 22, 2018
- 10 Restaurants Where The Locals Eat In Macon, Ga. - February 21, 2018
- Breakfast In Minutes Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles® - February 20, 2018