Our 12 Easy DIY Home Decor Ideas are all new ideas shared in 2017 for the first time!
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Up #144! Selecting featured posts from the previous party is amazingly difficult! That is why I love that we are now doing round ups so we can feature more of your fabulous content! Keep them coming!
**We have a HUGE CASH GIVEAWAY going on right now! $380 Paypal Cash! All easy entries!!**
12 Easy DIY Home Decor Ideas
Moss Monogram Door Sign For Spring @Design Dining Diapers
DIY Decorative Easter Candy Jars @Momma DJane
Gorgeous DIY Pencil Holder @Cedar Hill Farmhouse
Easy 10 Minute Sewing Project Reversible Placemats @Hello Creative Family
Yellow Chick Wineglass DIY @Ann’s Entitled Life
Ceramic Vase Makeover @The Navage Patch
DIY Vintage Oar Nautical Curtain Rod @H2O Bungalow
How To Make A Faux Tiffany Lamp With Paint & Glue @Suzy’s Sitcom
Easy DIY Valance (from Table Runner) @A Proverbs 31 Wife
Easy & Rustic DIY Blanket Ladder @The Turquoise Home
DIY Lazy Susan From An Old Stool @Pastels and Macarons
DIY Wood Leather Plant Hanger @ Made In A Day
Merry Monday Link Party #144
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
- My Pinterventures —>Twitter
- Made In A Day —> Twitter
- The Kolb Corner —> Twitter
- Intelligent Domestications —> Twitter
- Inside the Fox Den —> Twitter
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Twitter
- The Organized Dream –> Twitter
- Crazy Organized —> Twitter
- Two Purple Couches —> Twitter
- DIY Adulation —> Twitter
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Twitter
- Twelve on Main —> Twitter
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #145
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions – focus on bathroom tips & cleaning hacks
- Cleaning tips – focus on bathroom cleaning and spring cleaning in general
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes, crafts, printables, and more
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – focus on Chicken Noodle Soups, recipes using Potato Chips, Irish recipes, Sloppy Joe recipes, and recipes with peanuts
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Our Fireplace Makeover - May 22, 2017
- 7 Ways To Enjoy Your Outdoor Space & Merry Monday Link Party #155 - May 21, 2017
- 10 Decadent Chocolate Dessert Ideas & Merry Monday #154 - May 14, 2017