Welcome to Week 2 of the Summer Family Fun Party!
Every two weeks I update the Happenings in Middle Georgia and Beyond series. This time I’m sharing a list of Free Family Fun in Middle Ga. If you live in Georgia or if you visiting, you may find some interesting free fun!
Please join me along with 29 other amazing bloggers at the Summer Family Fun Linky Party!
June 17th through August 26th
Doors open Tuesday’s 8pm
- Barb of A Life in Balance
- Mitzi of Written Reality
- Jen of Making Our Life Matter
- Candi of A Day in Candiland
- Steph of A Grande Life
- Laina of The Art of Living Fabulously
- Reesa of Momma Lew
- Bethany of The Southern Couture
- Paris of My Big Fat Happy Life
- Brenda of Schooling a Monkey
- Stephanie of Making of a Mom
- Katie of A Mother Thing
- Heather of Divas Run for Bling
- Stephanie of Stuck in Your Rut
- Laci of Sequins in the South
- Kristia of Family Balance Sheet
- Wendy of The Art Of “Why Not?”
- Nichole of Sweet October
- Angie of Joyful Journey
- Lux of About Life And Love
- Nikki of Tikkido
- Shirley of Intelligent Domestications
- Rhonda of MultiTaskingMaven
- Holly of While I’m Waiting…
- Lisa of Syncopated Mama
- Tina of Mom Is Forever
- Vicki of Five Spot Green Living
- Kim of Life in a House of Testosterone
- Liz of Motherhood Muse
- Sofia of FUN WITH A MESSAGE
Help us get the word out about the party so we can find more ideas!
Stop by my Summer Fun board on Pinterest for even more ideas for your summer. Some of yours may already be there!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Americana Mason Jar Lid Coasters - March 23, 2017
- WWE Party with Pun Name Food - March 21, 2017
- Eight Furniture Makeovers You Can Do & Merry Monday Link Party #146 - March 19, 2017