Welcome to the Merry Monday Linky Party #39
We are so happy you stopped by to party with us! We can’t wait to see what you have been up to!
- Still time to share your crafts on 18 blogs! Link-up to The Spring Craft Blog Hop is running on 18 blogs and we would love for you to share your Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, and Mardi Gras crafts. This will be the first of four Spring Craft Hops and we would love to see what you create! If you would like to help host the next Spring Craft Blog Hop (Feb 18th- March 17th, sign up HERE)
- January 20th -Feb 17th Valentine’s Day & Mardi Gras Crafts
- Feb 18th – March 17th St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th) Sign ups are now open!
- March 18th – May 25th general spring, Earth Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Most PopularLemon Cream Puffs @With A Blast
Winter Birch Wood Wreath @Love Create Celebrate
My Feature Picks
*Visit the other hosts to see their feature picks. It might just be you!*
My Student Loan Debt Mistakes by The Beautiful Useful Project
Easy Felt Valentine Envelopes by Sparkles of Sunshine
Chocolate Cherry Brownies by Domain of the Mad Mommy
Help Grow this Party!
Display this button in your sidebar, linked post, or party page.
If you were featured, grab a feature button!
I'm in love with God, my husband, my two girls and all of my precious grandchildren.
I was 'raised right' in the south and am a firm believer in the Golden Rule. My favorite verse is Romans 8:28.